Home

Your NBA 2K11 Associations

This is a discussion on Your NBA 2K11 Associations within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Your NBA 2K11 Associations

Just thought it would be cool to see what's going on in your association in 2K11 and get advice for trades ect..

I'm currently in an Association with the Oklahoma City Thunder. I haven't started off to well, down 4-6 but seem to be coming back strongly. I've traded Cole Aldrich for Hasheem Thabeet as I needed the extra length. I also traded Sefolosha and my first round pick for J.R Smith as he seems like a player who I needed more.

My current starting 5 is:

Durant
Krstić
J.R Smith
Green
Westbrook

I'm really impressed by Krstić and his length and how he can still shoot a decent jumper off the pick and fade and can make fairly athletic moves to the basket. Westbrook is also incredible in 2K11. His dunk package is unbelievable and his jumper is pretty good too! Ibaka also now has a very reliable and very usable jumpshot so is perfect coming off the bench as he is a great rebounder as well.

Last edited by natedZA; 09-28-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Your NBA 2K11 Associations

J.R. Smith is a perfect fit for the Thunder. I love that trade! Keep us updated; a bunch of us Association heads will love this.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Your NBA 2K11 Associations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
J.R. Smith is a perfect fit for the Thunder. I love that trade! Keep us updated; a bunch of us Association heads will love this.
Ya, he's actually gelling in really nicely! He's that super-athletic type but also has a pretty mean jumpshot!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »