Home

Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #313
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

I'm really sick of the pathetic online service 2k gives. I stopped playing Madden for the first time ever cause I finally decided it wasn't worth supporting a game that was never changing. I think 2k is really getting to that point with me when it comes to online. I am an online player, I like association and all that but when it comes down to it I rather be dominating in team-up and 2k's online service flat out SUCKS!!!!!! Year in year out same story, same thing with Madden game play. I mean wtf are they doing, they've had the same problem for 5 years, I guess that means its not fixable or something. I really can't stand this **** anymore.

Really makes me wanna scream, I want to walk into 2k and bitch slap them all for putting out this pathetic online gameplay. When there is no or minimal lag the game is great but the lag and constant disconnecting makes online nearly unplayable. Takes 30 min just to find a game you won't DC in. So stupid.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #314
Pro

OVR: 3

Today I discovered that on the PC, in My Player mode, every time I tip a rebound on the offensive end, it counts as a Rebound. However, on the PS3, that never counts as one, only when you tip to yourself.

Further proof that the PS3 version is an older build maybe. (Sock glitch, high layups, and now this).
Old 11-05-2010, 11:51 PM   #315
MVP

OVR: 13

Platform: PS3

MAJOR GLITCH WITH AUTOSAVE! Ok so I am playing a few Associations and I went and loaded a game with one of my associations (Golden State) which I had saved a mid-game a few days ago. I finished the game and saw that it was "Saving Assocation." I then exited that association only to find out that it was Autosaving over the Association which I had played last night, with the Atlanta Hawks. For some reason when it was Autosaved after I finished the GS game, it saved it over the Hawks association and not the GS one so now I don't have the Hawks Association saved anywhere anymore and I have 2 copies of the GS one. REAL FRICKIN LAME. I guess I'll just ALWAYS turn off auto saving cuz that just plain sucks that the GAME chose to save over the wrong file when I had no choice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #316
Pro

OVR: 10

Platform: PS3
Freezing when starting an association with a created team

Haven't followed this thread, so if this has been discussed, sorry.

This isn't 100% consistent, but happens more often than not. Start an association and have customize league turned on, switch a team out with a created team (or exported team that is loaded onto the roster), select the team you swapped in, and when you press start, the game freezes.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #317
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Ever since dl'ing the patch every time I exit association the game freezes.

Any workarounds?
Did anyone have a work around for this one?
Old 11-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #318
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't know if this is a glitch. But whenever I download sliders from 2kshare and I tried to load it. It seems the sliders that I downloaded won't appear on my slider settings.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #319
Banned

OVR: 9

My game freezes everyime i try to resign my general manager position. I was playing w/ the Pacers. i loaded my game and its shows the Warriors as my team. Fine - i just want to get back to running my league though the Pacers. I resign and it just stops.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????
Old 11-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #320
Rookie

OVR: 7

game is freezing when starting an association with any team created or otherwise

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »