Home

Jordan Shoe Unlock Thread

This is a discussion on Jordan Shoe Unlock Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2010, 06:09 AM   #249
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Jordan Shoe Unlock Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2k2ndc
HECK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!1 The colorways are horrible!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to make the bulls colorway of the 11 after I unlocked them, today, but just had to make some concord type So the messed up colors didn't mess my enjoyment up... I think the game should have alot of main colorway of shoes , then another option to customize... The way it is now makes me sad...

O YEA! Just unlocked all of them today
They should just do it like nba live's of the past, walls and walls of shoes, in various colors that players wore, I don't like this custom color stuff, reminds me of sunday mornings at the flea market with all the rainbow colored jordans. They need to hire a new art person for sneakers, Quentin Richardson is the only one i've seen wearing 11z. He had the spacejams, and also they gotta have codes for shoes because half the league wears either Kobe 5 or new 6 so let's get it 2k. We love the game but we need more shoes and not payless.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:35 AM   #250
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha.Pink.Pantha
Got all 40, but I'm highly unsatisfied...

If they're gonna have the Mikes next year, they gotta do it right, they have to. Not being able to make 80% of the colorways is absolutely killing me as a shoehead...killing me. I only wear them for the skill boosts. I can only wear 1's, 9's, 10's, 12's, 17's, 18, 20 and 21. Every other shoe (most of which happen to be my favorites) is severely crippled by the colorblocking options.
I agree. Got them all unlocked about a week ago. Some looked great but others that even the Other Game 05 got right were disappointments. For my 96 Bulls run, MJ's rocking Concords through the season AND playoffs (helps to have the Black trim in there for team unity).

My favorites to mess around with were the 20s. The originals were White with Black strap, but i reversed it for the road games and they look pretty cool I must say. On that note some shoes have designs that only Jordan can get away with wearing.

Last edited by Nevaeh; 11-04-2010 at 08:43 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:58 AM   #251
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
remember when Kobe used to rock j's...str8 FIRE!!!!
One of my favorite models for sure.

Pray 24 times each day.

George bless everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2010, 08:59 AM   #252
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
They should just do it like nba live's of the past, walls and walls of shoes, in various colors that players wore, I don't like this custom color stuff, reminds me of sunday mornings at the flea market with all the rainbow colored jordans. They need to hire a new art person for sneakers, Quentin Richardson is the only one i've seen wearing 11z. He had the spacejams, and also they gotta have codes for shoes because half the league wears either Kobe 5 or new 6 so let's get it 2k. We love the game but we need more shoes and not payless.
I agree 100% since they first gave us the option for custom colors the shoe themselves have been somewhat faded and had kind of a low-def look to them. I could almost be sure it yhas something to do with custom colors.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #253
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
too bad we can't make these!!!
I'm with you. That is Awesome!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:06 AM   #254
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Unlocked the XI's at shoe number 32. Man was it a disappointment. It's impossible to get any proper black colorways.

Old 11-20-2010, 08:15 AM   #255
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20

fyi, CJ Miles has been rockin' the Jordan 12's (a lot) lately....

Last edited by gottibino; 11-20-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »