Home

NBA 2K12 Impressions, Q&A (From Hands-On Event in Washington, DC)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Impressions, Q&A (From Hands-On Event in Washington, DC) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 12:26 PM   #265
Rookie

kyball's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K12 Impressions, Q&A (From Hands-On Event in Washington, DC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo14812
i don't know why but i was sure of your answer!!

you don't have the answer?

2 suggestions :
* you don't know anything to the 95/96/97's NBA
* or you lie to me and there is no difference between the 3 pt lign, because i 'm sure you could see the difference and give me an good answer if you had done a little bit careful!!!

i really hope you forgot it, lol
Yeah aholbert32, why don't you quit being such a jerk, all answering our questions and helping us out, and learn something about the NBA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 12:27 PM   #266
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

2 suggestions :
* or you lie to me and there is no difference between the 3 pt lign, because i 'm sure you could see the difference and give me an good answer if you had done a little bit careful!!!

frankly i hope you forgot, lol

but as you can see i hadn't a lot of question, just one question.
If i hadn't see video of nba 2k12, i would have asked a second question if Horace Grant had blue glasses, i'm sure you would answer me that you couldn't answer me LOL
What in Gods name....?

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Old 09-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #267
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

2 suggestions :

frankly i hope you forgot, lol

but as you can see i hadn't a lot of question, just one question.
If i hadn't see video of nba 2k12, i would have asked a second question if Horace Grant had blue glasses, i'm sure you would answer me that you couldn't answer me LOL

I usually don't respond to stuff like this but seriously... troll much? Who cares if the 3pt line is correct during the mid 90s match up.... it's not like it would make a difference in the video game, and it's likely that he wouldn't notice a thing like that... then again it's likely that 2k left it out because it's doesnt really do much for gameplay... and would probably cramp spacing within the game.

So when he says, he doesn't have an answer, then believe him. Stop being so aggressive regarding a very very minor thing.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:55 PM   #268
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: OS NBA 2k12 Impressions and Q/A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
How was the playcalling for you? Did you take advantage of a lot of the features we read about in the insight?
Couldnt take advantage of all of them but I liked it ALOT. Once OSers get a hold of the game, I can see the playbook options making the game extremely realistic.

Many of the plays are faster. Everytime I ran a pick and roll it took very little time for my teammates to set a pick. The only play that took a while was a pick and post with Ewing but I still had about 9 seconds to work in the post.

I also liked the coach call best play option.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #269
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
aholbert32, are fouls called more realistically, or is the foul system still broken?
My only issue with last yrs game was the lack of charges and I didnt see any in the games I played. On pro with no slider changes there were a good amount of fouls called on contact while driving to the rim.

Wont be able to see if there is an issue with fouls until we can get the game and work with the foul sliders.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #270
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Couldnt take advantage of all of them but I liked it ALOT. Once OSers get a hold of the game, I can see the playbook options making the game extremely realistic.

Many of the plays are faster. Everytime I ran a pick and roll it took very little time for my teammates to set a pick. The only play that took a while was a pick and post with Ewing but I still had about 9 seconds to work in the post.

I also liked the coach call best play option.
Great to hear man! This actually reminds me of Live 09 or 10 whatever year they had the branching plays.

I loved that feature messed around with playbooks all the time in that game. Happy to see that 2K is going in that direction now too.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #271
Rookie

Where was the meeting held in DC...Are their any other features in My player mode....Do you have an Xbox live account where we can be friends...do you have an leagues in mind for NBA 2K12 and what other features did they improve like online play etc.........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 01:58 PM   #272
Rookie

everybody else send me Xbox 360 live names for 2k12

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »