Home

2K Sports Expecting to Make a Big NBA 2K13 Announcement in the Next Couple of Weeks

This is a discussion on 2K Sports Expecting to Make a Big NBA 2K13 Announcement in the Next Couple of Weeks within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 03:50 AM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 4
That this will be their last title? A complete All Star Weekend? Online will work? Real Time Physics? Complete Legends Teams as optional DLC? Revamped CaP with a hybrid marriage of EA's Gameface and MLB The Shows slider set? Deeper and much more user involving Assoc mode including and not limited to., Create an Arena, Team Relocation, smarter CPU GM and Coaching A.I, etc...? An improved version of 2K11's graphics? That rookie classes and Created Players will have similar skin textures to real players? Users will have more control over animations? Foot planting?

Maybe a brand new game showing their preparation for the next generation of consoles?

Who know's? I just hope it's not some minor tweak... Otherwise, EA may get my money if their game is a close representation of Live 10 polished! And if that doesn't work out, 2K11 will be dusted off....
Old 05-26-2012, 05:28 AM   #98
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: 2K Sports Expecting to Make a Big NBA 2K13 Announcement in the Next Couple of Wee

It is probably a presentation announcement. Could be TNT or NBA tv, and celebrities on the sideline.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:59 AM   #99
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 2K Sports Expecting to Make a Big NBA 2K13 Announcement in the Next Couple of Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign

Posted by LD2k on Twitter so don't think I'm trollin', lol
Haha, n1. 10 char
Old 05-26-2012, 07:34 AM   #100
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
Ithink it would be Presentation like TNT to partnet with them.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 19
Maybe they will announce that there will be a demo version of NFL 2k14 as one of the added features this year.

WE NEED SOME REAL FOOTBALL 2K SPORTS! Drop Fake-Two and roll with somebody who has balls to get the job done. You are losing all of your games. Will the NBA 2k series be next?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2012, 09:20 AM   #102
Banned

OVR: 8

I don't care as long as it's not about legends I mean yeah they are great and all to play with but I want them to fix the gameplay and make todays players play like there real self if I want to play as old players from the past I can make them up ...So with that I do believe it will be about legends
Old 05-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #103
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

They better come up with something big after the 2k12 disapointment... and im not talking about having charles barkley on the cover.
Old 05-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #104
Pro

OVR: 6

I almost guarantee it will be either about yet another set of legends added or some sort of worthless info relating to the cover athlete. Every year 2k has gotten further and further away from actual on court gameplay improvements...and I expect nothing new this year.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »