Home

What happens if you DON'T pre-order NBA 2k13?

This is a discussion on What happens if you DON'T pre-order NBA 2k13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What happens if you DON'T pre-order NBA 2k13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
It's not an exclusive. Don't know why you're getting bad info. Just use GameStop, Best Buy, or Amazon.
I think you didn't fully understand what I said. I meant that if you don't preorder the game can you still get the ASW as paid DLC from the PS Store?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #162
Rookie

BiGVaTeR--'s Arena

OVR: 2

Preordering = NBA2K13 60$ with DLC but if i don't preorder it wait for DLC later and pay 5$ would cost me 65$ all together ...Preordering is the way to go Its saving me 5$ which isn't much to a lot but it is to me
Old 09-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #163
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGVaTeR--
Preordering = NBA2K13 60$ with DLC but if i don't preorder it wait for DLC later and pay 5$ would cost me 65$ all together ...Preordering is the way to go Its saving me 5$ which isn't much to a lot but it is to me
Yeah but they said that the ASW will be available ONLY to those who preorder the game, so if you don't preorder there's a chance you won't get the DLC at all, just like last year's classic teams
Old 09-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #164

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Is there a way to pre-order online using something like paypal(and then picking up the game in stores)
Old 09-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #165
Rookie

BiGVaTeR--'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzery2010
Yeah but they said that the ASW will be available ONLY to those who preorder the game, so if you don't preorder there's a chance you won't get the DLC at all, just like last year's classic teams
that's what i was getting at why pay 5$ later for the DLC if it comes out later when all you have to do is preorder it which gets you that DLC and saves yourself 5$ when you preorder it. Your not putting down a extra 5$ its just towards whatever you pay so for me game cost 60$ I go preorder it for 5$ go in october 2nd pay off what i owe which would be 55$

Last edited by BiGVaTeR--; 09-27-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #166
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Is there a way to pre-order online using something like paypal(and then picking up the game in stores)

You can pre order online at BestBuy.com and use paypal as a form of payment then pick up at the store on release day.

Last edited by iamdl; 09-27-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #167
Rookie

I have a question about pre ordering.

When do they ship the game out. Do they ship it 1 or 2 days before its release and charge you?
Old 09-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #168
Rookie

OVR: 5

There's no guarantee that ASW will be a DLC, so if I were some of you who are hoping they will release it as DLC later on, I'd take the guaranteed route of getting it: pre-ordering. (I just did btw for PS3 because I can't be certain they will release an ASW DLC for the PC version of the game, which is what I usually buy, but I need that All-Star Weekend experience for my MyCAREER and Associations).

@Nguyen21: I just pre-ordered the game from Gamestop via Pickup@Store. They won't charge me until I pick the game up for purchase, but going through the online process guarantees Gamestop will order a copy for me so it's there on release day (and the right to charge my card 5 bucks restocking fee if I don't pick it up within 48 hours after release day, but that will never happen lol). Gamestop ships their new releases out via overnight shipping. If you want it shipped to your home so it's there on release day, you have to choose overnight shipping or it will take 2-7 business days to arrive. Also, in that case, you will be charged once your item ships.

Last edited by strobox88; 09-27-2012 at 03:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »