Home

NBA 2K13 Video - My Impressions From 2K Sports NBA 2K13 Team Up Day (IpodKingCarter)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - My Impressions From 2K Sports NBA 2K13 Team Up Day (IpodKingCarter) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #41
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - My Impressions From 2K Sports NBA 2K13 Team Up Day (IpodKingCart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
Inconsistent? Yea because everyone can euro like Ginobli and Wade. I can't believe the 2k community and some of it's 15 year olds who think they should be able to euro step with Kendrick Perkins and be successful 100% of the time.

I thought 2k12 was very consistent limited the success rate. 2k11 was euro step and hop step cheese. Can't believe the ppl who claim they want a sim, but want to euro with Roy Hibbert at the same time.

Hey Ea's arcade game releases the same night bro. Be sure to pick one up.
1 on 1 on the break with a guard should almost always result in a layup or foul. Doesn't happen in 12. The hop step seems like the only decent quick move but still guys get sucked into awkward animations at times or just lose the ball lol.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - My Impressions From 2K Sports NBA 2K13 Team Up Day (IpodKingCart

How are the floaters? In 2K12 not only were they difficult for me to pull off, but they never went in when I managed to pull them off. I'm sorry if this was addressed in the video, I don't have my headphones right now.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #43
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Yeah because I said I can't Euro with Perkins 'bro'. For me they were. For example I play with the Kings a lot. A lot of times I get out on the fast break with Tyreke Evans with only the opposing PG back. I Euro to go around him and the success rate just isn't there IMO. I only played 2K11 a handful of times so I'm not even basing it on that. But I'll be sure to take your advice 'bro'.

Tyreke isn't quite as good with the Euro as Perkins or Hibbert, but....

I will never forget this because it was one of the worse whooping I have ever taken in 2k but on 2k11 I played this guy the had the Kings and he beat me by like 30 points. All he did was Euro Step every time down court with Tyreke Evens. I could not stop it for nothing. I would either foul him or he would make it. You can only imagine how frustrated I was.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #44
Rookie

DboyRavage's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
I will never forget this because it was one of the worse whooping I have ever taken in 2k but on 2k11 I played this guy the had the Kings and he beat me by like 30 points. All he did was Euro Step every time down court with Tyreke Evens. I could not stop it for nothing. I would either foul him or he would make it. You can only imagine how frustrated I was.
It was probably him lol
Old 08-18-2012, 07:13 PM   #45
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Yeah because I said I can't Euro with Perkins 'bro'. For me they were. For example I play with the Kings a lot. A lot of times I get out on the fast break with Tyreke Evans with only the opposing PG back. I Euro to go around him and the success rate just isn't there IMO. I only played 2K11 a handful of times so I'm not even basing it on that. But I'll be sure to take your advice 'bro'.

Tyreke isn't quite as good with the Euro as Perkins or Hibbert, but....
That's so ridiculous. I would've cut Jeffries off the team after that play.

Eurostep could probably be its own attribute or something of that sort, cause when I think of euro's, I think of Ginobli and Wade (now Reke) and not everyone should be able to pull this layup off, or at least with success. Just cause its a move you can do doesn't mean everybody should be able to do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #46
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
Like I said earlier I only played 2k11 a couple of times so I can't really compare it to 2k12. I think 2k12 did a decent job of eliminating "money" moves (sans the up and under). I don't want the euro-step to be unstoppable in 2k13. At the same time, I want to be able to use it in the appropriate situations. Part of the reason may have been the contact/physics system, IDK. Hopefully, the new system in 13 will help.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:04 AM   #47
Rookie

Sci0n's Arena

OVR: 0
Location: I am currently residing in Northern Cal but I am from Boston, MA

yo king good looks on sharing the podcast of your experience with us appreciate it. I am now looking forward to playing NBA 2K13 even more now lol. I followed you on instagram my name is Boston-G-Party feel free to follow back homie be easy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »