Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 12:28 AM   #201
sfx
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggiejerseys
I was drafted 21st overall by Boston as an athletic pg. I accidentally deleted the wrong save file from my xbox, so I'm gonna have to start all over. But does anyone else find this annoying; even though I got drafted #21, the Celtics still had their "real life" #21 pick. I wish they'd fix this one of these years.

Edit: To make sure that I don't get drafted to certain teams, what answers should I pick in the interview after the rookie showcase?
Yes. I find this incredibly annoying and wish there was an option to apply the draft to the rosters. I have asked this twice already with no response...

Is there a way to edit rosters after the draft so you can reassign the rookies to the teams that drafted them in your MyCareer world?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #202
Rookie

#10 to New Orleans, gonna have to beat out Rivers for that #1 spot at the point.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:54 AM   #203
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

After a less than average Rookie Showcase game(4pts,9assist,5 TOs) and bombing every question, I got picked last in the 1st Round to Warriors as a Athletic PG.

But, my 1st game was completely different. I had a very good game against Suns. I had 10 pts(4-5), 8 assists, 1 steal, and only 2 TOs.

I usually only play key games, but I might play every game until I get my ratings to where I like it. There is a month until my next key game, but I dont mind this team. What I am doing with ratings is getting them to a certain point and then do others the same.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:24 AM   #204
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggiejerseys
I was drafted 21st overall by Boston as an athletic pg. I accidentally deleted the wrong save file from my xbox, so I'm gonna have to start all over. But does anyone else find this annoying; even though I got drafted #21, the Celtics still had their "real life" #21 pick. I wish they'd fix this one of these years.

Edit: To make sure that I don't get drafted to certain teams, what answers should I pick in the interview after the rookie showcase?
If you want to make sure you don't go to a certain team you can choose the, "I don't want to play for this team," option. It is usually in the bottom right corner of options so I believe Y on Xbox 360 and possibly triangle on PS3. Choosing that option twice should ensure you don't get drafted by a particular team.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:27 AM   #205
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Regarding playvision:

I think I've figured out what the situation is. Playvision DOES work. It's just that the Run Plays option you have in Gameplay Settings does NOT work. Playvision comes up during inbounds plays, cause they are automatic the whole time, but the CPU will not run any plays at all whether Run Plays is ON or OFF.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 01:27 AM   #206
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash D3
I got hit with the My Career freeze glitch smh
Do you happen to know how to stop this from happening? it froze twice in a row for me
Old 10-03-2012, 01:31 AM   #207
Rookie

I maxed out layup, dunk, shoot inside, shoot off dribble, shoot in traffic, and shoot 3 pt

I wish I didn't because blacktop is too easy, I make contact layups and dunks every time against any defender even 7 foot centers

I actually make barely any more threes although with 75 3 point you make a crazy percentage so no big deal

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Teams: Eagles, Phillies, Sixers
Old 10-03-2012, 01:34 AM   #208
Rookie

OVR: 5

My SG went 2nd to the Bobcats. Had 28 points, 8 rebounds, 10 assists, a block and a grade of A- in the showcase. Annual salary of 647.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »