Home

MyCareer Warp to Playoffs

This is a discussion on MyCareer Warp to Playoffs within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
MyCareer Warp to Playoffs

After playing the rookie game, I was tossed into the dunk contest ( with like 78 dunking.) I scored a total of 0 points. Get back to the home screen and Hit play next game thinking it would be the all-star game. Well the MVP award screen pops up and I got MVP and only completed half a season. Quickly cycle through the other award and pick play next game again. The Playoff screen pops up. What the heck gives?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: MyCareer Warp to Playoffs

You must understand fixing the Allstar weekend bug plus 10 other bugs in my player before shipping would be very difficult, only us programmers can understand this. (Sarcasm)

I feel your pain man but expect a ton of people to tell you in so many words to get over it because these are common issues with every game. I have a bridge for sale

I'm one of the few who don't think it should be ok for 2k13 to ship a 60 dollar game full of obvious bugs but again see above for the excuse.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »