Home

The Official "OS Trade Finder" Thread

This is a discussion on The Official "OS Trade Finder" Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2012, 01:42 AM   #2889
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Official "OS Trade Finder" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kully
Any young bigs available for trade? I keep suggesting trades here but I never go through with them so my Cavs roster is intact (I did trade Kevin Jones and Sloan for Tyler Honeycutt though).
Larry Sanders
Greg Monroe
Andre Drummond
Deandre Jordan
Serge Ibaka
Brook Lopez

Not saying that all of these guys are necessarily available in real life but if you are looking for some good young big guys, these are a few good ones that you could possibly attempt to trade for.

I say if you are really trying to stick to realistic as possible, Monroe and Drummond probably wouldn't be realistic. The others you could probably pry away for the right price.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:54 AM   #2890
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kully
Any backup PGs available? I'd love to grab Beaubois from the Mavs since he isn't playing much irl, but I would like a more capable backup for Irving. I play Gibson at SG alongside Irving so there are minutes available.

Edit : also, what do you guys think of that speculated irl trade of Perkins/Lamb/Tor 1st for Varejao? Seems a bit much for Varejao, especially since he is often injured. Does save OKC some cash and Varejao has been playing lights out all year so far.
You like any of these guys?

Nate Robinson
Jerryd Bayless
Will Bynum
Kurt Hinrich
Jarret Jack
Norris Cole
Beno Udrih
Old 12-23-2012, 01:59 AM   #2891
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy aF
Trying to change the identity of a team. Idk who to use but I want Eric Bledsoe to run my team for the foreseeable future. I want the story to be "realistic" so I will wait one season so cp3 resigns. Can anyone think of a team or trade? So far I was think Teague and a 2nd for Bledsoe.
The Clippers are a pretty tough team to trade with because they are SO deep. They have a lot of depth at every position. And they realistically wouldn't trade Bledsoe. If you really wanted to just try something and wanted it to be the Hawks maybe you could keep Teague in the trade, change the 2nd to a 1st and add Korver. The trade irl would never happen but it's worth giving a shot in your association.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2012, 03:18 AM   #2892
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan8812
The Clippers are a pretty tough team to trade with because they are SO deep. They have a lot of depth at every position. And they realistically wouldn't trade Bledsoe. If you really wanted to just try something and wanted it to be the Hawks maybe you could keep Teague in the trade, change the 2nd to a 1st and add Korver. The trade irl would never happen but it's worth giving a shot in your association.
I know you said it would never happen but how is Korver and a mid 1st be fair?

The only way I think the Clippers would trade Bledsoe is if they are getting a good all-around SG that they could start like Aflalo and a solid big to come off the bench.

Last edited by ideaman81; 12-23-2012 at 03:26 AM.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #2893
MVP

What can I get for Aaron Brooks, Thornton and Cousins? I'm the Kings.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #2894
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan8812
Larry Sanders
Greg Monroe
Andre Drummond
Deandre Jordan
Serge Ibaka
Brook Lopez

Not saying that all of these guys are necessarily available in real life but if you are looking for some good young big guys, these are a few good ones that you could possibly attempt to trade for.

I say if you are really trying to stick to realistic as possible, Monroe and Drummond probably wouldn't be realistic. The others you could probably pry away for the right price.
Thamks for all the tips. Instead of unrealistically stealing a big from a team I just went ahead and started Pistons association. They have the bigs I want and some decent trade pieces. Now I'll try to pry Jason Thompson from the Kings, just looking for the right price.
Old 12-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #2895
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am the Raptors and im looking to trade Bargnani. A realistic trade that can help both teams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #2896
Rookie

OVR: 1

I changed my mind about EB, after reading this and the association thread I've decided to do a Bucks association. Any suggestions on that anyone?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »