Home

So how are we supposed to make VC now that they've patched everything?

This is a discussion on So how are we supposed to make VC now that they've patched everything? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2012, 10:39 AM   #17
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: So how are we supposed to make VC now that they've patched everything?

God forbid you have to take time to build up your characters. You dudes don't realize how spoiled you sound?
Old 11-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #18
MVP

StraightBaylien's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWise33
I've Just started using 12, Using you sliders btw which give me the best scores I've ever had. But I was scoring in the 130s every game on 12 Mins before so I played 10 So I Can understand why anyone else would complain. I Only play one or two games a day now because they take so long lol
I could even imagine scoring 130 with those! Maybe it's my skill level. Are you using VTCRB and Eaglerock's Roster as well?

I am developing a new set to go with the new patch, so hopefully this won't be a problem for you much longer. Well, the time will, but maybe not the high scoring. haha
Old 11-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightBaylien
I could even imagine scoring 130 with those! Maybe it's my skill level. Are you using VTCRB and Eaglerock's Roster as well?

I am developing a new set to go with the new patch, so hopefully this won't be a problem for you much longer. Well, the time will, but maybe not the high scoring. haha
Ohh Nooo Bro Not anymore I meant with default rosters & Sliders I Was Now its Perfect loll Now im averaging under 100 with the Nets which is very realistic IMO

But I am Looking foward to the update tho, You guys are doing some great work with this game

#CowboyNation

Young boy, let his gun bang, let his nuts hang
Transition to a Lamborghini from a Mustang
Drugs slang in the drug game with the hustlang
I know one thing
Anything is better than that 1 train!
Old 11-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Two thoughts:

$3 is not a lot of money as a one-time expenditure, and 10,000 VC goes very far, particularly at low levels. I will typically buy some when I create the character, buy a maxed out Sig Skill or a few early level sig skills, and then spend the rest on stats. I feel comfortable earning everything else with that start.

The phone app is your best bang for buck among "acceptable" VC methods. Specifically, the redone "Loyalty" game. Find out about your own team for 50VC in less than a minute, assuming you get two out of three answers right. I spend more time waiting for the game to load than actually answering the questions, and it takes VERY little time to get your 1000VC, from a comparative standpoint.

I also don't mind the Facebook app. You can get approximately 150 VC every six hours by building yourself up to around 7 or so buildings, and activating each one once for your event. Come back in a few hours, start a new event, activate the buildings (you have to wait for all of them to activate), exit facebook, and come back later.

Even without the more "trick" methods of getting VC it is still pretty easy to build yourself up fairly quickly. Give yourself a week to work things and you'll be rewarded.

(BTW - one of my other favorite things to attempt is breaking assist records as a point guard. I BELIEVE you get the dynamic goal for breaking the record every time you set a new one...)
Old 11-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
God forbid you have to take time to build up your characters. You dudes don't realize how spoiled you sound?
This

She told me to put it in her Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 05:03 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IYoDa
I get 250 VC per game on 12min quarters, as a starter gettin A+ teammate grade.
I get my daily 1000 VC from the MyNBA2k app on iPhone and 150 VC for starting game day on the Facebook app NBA2k:MyLife as well as my 6 hourly event bonus of around 100 to 200 VC.

So if I only play 1 game on MyCareer that's an average daily intake of 1600 VC.

Stop "whining" about it. There is PLENTY of ways to get VC. You just have to earn it instead of farming it.
I don't have a iphone or whatever you need to play those app games. I don't have a facebook either.

Thanks for the advice in this thread. I don't get why I need to play other games modes besides mycareer to actually be able to earn VC (since VC is pretty much mostly spent on your myplayer). I just want to play mycareer but it seems I have to play everything but that mode to earn VC.

Last edited by takki; 11-30-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 12

lol I'm starting to run out of ways to spend VC. Maxed out my player, got the sig skills that I want, a few dunk packages, some gear, and a couple superstars in My Team. This is all mostly from playing blacktop mode. Guys forget that they're going to be playing this game all year and there's plenty of time to accumulate VC. I think its' become a non-issue.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:23 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 7

Play my team exhibition, and you gain VC well.

Deeproute is a free to play GM/Coach simulator, and it's awesome.

Like us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/DeepRoute/102615446464773

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »