Home

So how are we supposed to make VC now that they've patched everything?

This is a discussion on So how are we supposed to make VC now that they've patched everything? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2012, 06:21 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 3
So how are we supposed to make VC now that they've patched everything?

Without paying to win? I don't even want to calculate how long it would take me to make enough VC to make an 80 rated player when you only make like 60VC a 15 minute game and that's if you are lucky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 06:40 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: So how are we supposed to make VC now that they've patched everything?

Im playing 12 mins all star in my season with OKC and getting VC...try actually playing instead of coach mode otherwise go buy a 1600 MS card or whatever it is and get your self that VC
Old 11-30-2012, 07:07 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5
I get 250 VC per game on 12min quarters, as a starter gettin A+ teammate grade.
I get my daily 1000 VC from the MyNBA2k app on iPhone and 150 VC for starting game day on the Facebook app NBA2k:MyLife as well as my 6 hourly event bonus of around 100 to 200 VC.

So if I only play 1 game on MyCareer that's an average daily intake of 1600 VC.

Stop "whining" about it. There is PLENTY of ways to get VC. You just have to earn it instead of farming it.

Basically I'm saying this.
Don't cry that you can't leave your Playstation on all day while your not there and get VC you didn't earn.

If its because its in association and you ARE playing the games then my apologies, some people got stuck with this and others are unaffected.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

You can get so many VC by playing the game. Online (Quick Games, MyTeam) are about 250 without winning the game!
When you don't want to play against the guys online in myteam, than play some MyTeam Exhibition Games and u still get VC!!
Offline you can get more than 400 VC when you play a "NBA Todays Matchup of the Day" and win it.

You can play Friendlies with your friends. I got about 500 VC 8Min/Allstar Difficulty.

People should start playing the game and stop whining about virtual money..
Old 11-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #5
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

650 VC per game for 9 minute quarters in season mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
MVP

StraightBaylien's Arena

OVR: 12

I had close to 0 VC yesterday, then I played a few games in Association, and made a ton of changes to rotations based on injuries and whatnot.

Now I have over 5,000. I don't see where people are having problems getting VC.

If you need VC for your MyCareer, play a few games in Association and you'll rack em up.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:03 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightBaylien
I had close to 0 VC yesterday, then I played a few games in Association, and made a ton of changes to rotations based on injuries and whatnot.

Now I have over 5,000. I don't see where people are having problems getting VC.

If you need VC for your MyCareer, play a few games in Association and you'll rack em up.

This may sound good but you seem to be ignoring half the people that play association 8-12 min but don't receive anything. Matter of fact yesterday I played 3 games on association 9 minute and didn't receive anything.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IYoDa
I get 250 VC per game on 12min quarters, as a starter gettin A+ teammate grade.
I get my daily 1000 VC from the MyNBA2k app on iPhone and 150 VC for starting game day on the Facebook app NBA2k:MyLife as well as my 6 hourly event bonus of around 100 to 200 VC.

So if I only play 1 game on MyCareer that's an average daily intake of 1600 VC.

Stop "whining" about it. There is PLENTY of ways to get VC. You just have to earn it instead of farming it.

Basically I'm saying this.
Don't cry that you can't leave your Playstation on all day while your not there and get VC you didn't earn.

If its because its in association and you ARE playing the games then my apologies, some people got stuck with this and others are unaffected.

I suspect you probably will never admit to farming for VC pre patch and most likely to earn 1000vc from the phone app it takes a little bit of farming in itself....but let me guess, on your phone app you play every single game evenly instead of farming things like doing the autograph over and over?

My point is everybody who plays lots of 2k is guilty of farming so come off your high horse pretending that every single VC you earn was strictly by the so called book.

If any 3rd party who has no interest in 2k or its users analyzed the VC issue I can promise you they would conclude the system is seriously flawed and is geared toward 2k having you buy the game over and over with Microsoft points and PSN cards vs being able to earn it in the different modes.

Last edited by demfl; 11-30-2012 at 09:14 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »