Home

Seasons in association mode

This is a discussion on Seasons in association mode within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Seasons in association mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
They might not have jerseys retired but correct me if im wrong, superstar Generated Players once they are retired can go to the hall of fame section correct?
You're correct. I just don't think it's terribly well-done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2013, 12:14 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Over time the generated Draft Classes become more accurate and you don't really see anything crazy although a lot of the players look very similar.

I agree that creating a Draft Class and watching them from their rookie year through their retirement is fun. It's long, but it's fun. I ended up doing this and one of my PGs ended up with over 20000 pts, 10000 rebs, and 10000 assists. Another one ended up as the all-time leader in 3PTs made. One of my big men also ended up with over 7 1000+ rebound seasons and 3 2000+ point, 1000+ rebound seasons.

Haven't experimented with contracts so I can't say much.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Alot of comments here on how it gets boring because of the 2k generated classes, well why are you using them in the first place? CWsapp has 7 classes out so far which you can use.
I have a question.

I don't really like seeing computer generated players.

So as long as I keep loading up a draft class for the next season, I shouldn't see any computer generated players in my association? Is that right or not?
Old 06-27-2013, 03:28 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmo SB Guy
I have a question.

I don't really like seeing computer generated players.

So as long as I keep loading up a draft class for the next season, I shouldn't see any computer generated players in my association? Is that right or not?
Correct! Before the new season starts in your association, it will prompt you to either have the computer load up "generated players" or load your draft class.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #29
Rookie

Great replies so far! Thanks for all the info, guys!

I'm looking forward to starting an offline association soon and build up a couple of dynasties. Preferably the Lakers & Knicks. For me, my enjoyment of the game stems from playing the offline association and building up a franchise once the superstar & real players retire from the game.

I know the computer generated draft classes are fictional, the players sorta look the same but with a few tweaks, you can generate an even toned roster to import into your association. I enjoy building up rookies into superstar and creating fictional back stories for them.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:45 PM   #30
Rookie

It really is fun to see how cpu generated players do over 50 years. I drafted a monster Center in like 2025 that was 7'4" 280ish, and by year 5 he was a 97 and dominating the league. He was incredibly fun to use too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »