Home

NBA 2K14 CREWS Mode - 3v3 Half-Court or 5v5 Full-Court on Blacktop Court Played to 21

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 CREWS Mode - 3v3 Half-Court or 5v5 Full-Court on Blacktop Court Played to 21 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: New info on Crews

Since I started playing 2k on 360 with 2k7 gameplay has got better every yr but the other stuff took a pretty bad hit, online,crew(s),rosters,jersey colors(lol),etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #42
MVP

OkayC's Arena

Don't care if its on blacktop, don't like thats its to 21.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #43
Rookie

Deck's Arena

LD2K how like how you came clean and told us how it was going to be. I just feel you guys have been too busy with the next gen engine that can't focus on finishing stuff like we all would like.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #44
Banned

I really want a basketball game ASAP, but out of principle, I don't know if I can buy 2K14 for this gen. Unless I get it as a gift, I might have to skip this year, or see what the PS4 version is looking like
Old 09-13-2013, 07:13 PM   #45
Rookie

bottledwaterfan25's Arena

OVR: 4

Man, I feel kind of bad for LD2k now knowing he has to defend the douchebags he works with in the face of such overwhelming outrage and disappointment from the fans. Sucks because LD2k seems like he would love to put out a good crew mode, but the people that are in charge of that just don't seem to care whatsoever about the fans, and correctly implementing "the most requested game mode".
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #46
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Respect LD. But, I thought you guys wasn't going to bring "Crew Mode" back until it was improved and ready to be brought back? This just isn't Crew and its definitely not improved on from 2K11 besides the hackers.

Hopefully, you look out for us and push the the real "Crew Mode" for the next generation.
Im sure LD2k was one of the good guys pushing for the real crew to come back but it isnt up to him its up to the developers who have the final say.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #47
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottledwaterfan25
Man, I feel kind of bad for LD2k now knowing he has to defend the douchebags he works with in the face of such overwhelming outrage and disappointment from the fans. Sucks because LD2k seems like he would love to put out a good crew mode, but the people that are in charge of that just don't seem to care whatsoever about the fans, and correctly implementing "the most requested game mode".
Whoa bro, too far. I'm mad too with the 5v5 thing, the jerseys, LeBron: Path to Greatness, and a lot of things, but seriously, calling them THAT?

The fact stands that they are trying to make the game appeal for everyone, and that includes trying to give an attempt at Crew. i want to see the gameplay to do this the trick, because that was obviously their priority, rather than just keeping the same gameplay, not changing a thing, then making amazing Crews, but experience sucking. Cause if you notice, theres NOTHING with gamemodes, only gameplays and thats it.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #48
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 CREWS Mode - 3v3 Half-Court or 5v5 Full-Court on Blacktop Court Played t

wait, so what was that we heard about playoff and season mode in crew a week ago??? obviously they won't try to give us season or playoffs with games up to 21. wonder if it's next gen crew news that broke early?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »