Home

NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Durant, Ray Allen & Kobe Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Durant, Ray Allen & Kobe Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Durant, Ray Allen & Kobe Current-Gen vs. Next-Ge

Looks great. Funnily enough, we'll be looking back at these images of 2K14 on the XB1/PS3 five years from now in disbelief of how bad they will look in comparison of the games to come. This generation is going to be amazing graphically.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #90
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Durant, Ray Allen & Kobe Current-Gen vs. Next-Ge

Just like I did in '05, I'll probably be spending a lot of my spare time these holidays looking at slow-motion replays.

2k!!
Old 10-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #91
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

I think the next thing we'll start to see 2K take on is muscle tone and definition. Making the people that are ripped look ripped.

I mean, the faces? When you can go straight to the source, sit them down in the face scanning booth, Matrix head jack, I don't know what it is device? Maybe it's an easier process. Aside from logistics, I mean. Let them work on other things.

I'm still geeking out over them going after things like color temperature in the lights. Next you'll tell me the pyrotechnics will leave a noticeable haze in the air that'll add a brief hazy filter on everything for the bit of the game.

Two players I can't wait to see is Blake Griffin and Chris Paul. They've never looked right aside from PC mods.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2013, 12:12 AM   #92
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Banner
Current gen faces have gotten worse.
You didnt play 2k7. The faces didnt start getting good until 2k8
Old 10-26-2013, 01:06 AM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
You didnt play 2k7. The faces didnt start getting good until 2k8
And a lot of them are still bad, but they do what they can. Pretty good for the most part.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:42 AM   #94
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Kevin Durant & Ray Allen Current-Gen vs. Next-Ge

IMO, next gen characters look more REAL, but current gen look more like the actual players
Old 10-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #95
Banned

Steve Nashhole's Arena

Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Kevin Durant & Ray Allen Current-Gen vs. Next-Ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBa17
IMO, next gen characters look more REAL, but current gen look more like the actual players
no. you're wrong. and you couldn't be any more wrong. at all. you are as wrong as it gets lmao. like seriously. this is fact that you're wrong. not opinion. fact. wrong.

L.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #96
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Remember that guy who said this game was gonna look like 2k13 on PC ?
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »