Home

How long is it supposed to take to find a blacktop game in 2k14

This is a discussion on How long is it supposed to take to find a blacktop game in 2k14 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-24-2014, 06:43 AM   #9
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How long is it supposed to take to find a blacktop game in 2k14

Since this is a blacktop thread I'll share my awesome story of what just happened. I was with my SG buddy I just met tonight who's good but kinda just starting out, we queued up and got matched up with 3 HOF players. There was a pg (my matchup) a sf and a c. We got a SG as our three and my homie and I were talking like okay... LET'S GO!

We went down 5, I think it was 17-12 and the game was starting to look ugly. I'm maxed on blacktop so I'm 96 OVR and dude was lighting me up from deep with those cheesy fade away shots so I started getting at him too and ended up hitting 2 in a row to bring it within 1. Immediately they start doubling me so I gave it off a couple times and we ended up with the lead at 21-20 and that's where things REALLY started heating up. They hit a quick 2 to grab it again and I immediately hit triangle to protect and when he reached I stripped through with the turn around shot for the lead again. They get a quick pick and roll to tie and we respond with a bucket in the paint. Couple more possessions like that it's 25-25 all and they have the ball. He goes for the 2, after he crosses me so bad my guy fell over and bricks it. We get the board, he kicks it to me but stays still, I pump, they close out And I feed my homie for the lead once again. Last possession they pick and roll and homie straight flogs a wide open dunk and the ball sails to me in stride for the go-ahead slam over 3 people. 27-25, game.

After that I sent them all messages saying WHAT HOF BITCH??? and no one responds. Lol seriously was the most fun I've ever had and the highest scoring game I've played on blacktop. That was easily 10 extra possessions so it took like 20 minutes it felt like. But I was sweating bullets trying to get that W.

Good ****in game.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:17 PM   #10
Rookie

Only takes about 30 seconds for me.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:22 PM   #11
Rookie

Only takes about 30 seconds for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2014, 10:56 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
Since this is a blacktop thread I'll share my awesome story of what just happened. I was with my SG buddy I just met tonight who's good but kinda just starting out, we queued up and got matched up with 3 HOF players. There was a pg (my matchup) a sf and a c. We got a SG as our three and my homie and I were talking like okay... LET'S GO!

We went down 5, I think it was 17-12 and the game was starting to look ugly. I'm maxed on blacktop so I'm 96 OVR and dude was lighting me up from deep with those cheesy fade away shots so I started getting at him too and ended up hitting 2 in a row to bring it within 1. Immediately they start doubling me so I gave it off a couple times and we ended up with the lead at 21-20 and that's where things REALLY started heating up. They hit a quick 2 to grab it again and I immediately hit triangle to protect and when he reached I stripped through with the turn around shot for the lead again. They get a quick pick and roll to tie and we respond with a bucket in the paint. Couple more possessions like that it's 25-25 all and they have the ball. He goes for the 2, after he crosses me so bad my guy fell over and bricks it. We get the board, he kicks it to me but stays still, I pump, they close out And I feed my homie for the lead once again. Last possession they pick and roll and homie straight flogs a wide open dunk and the ball sails to me in stride for the go-ahead slam over 3 people. 27-25, game.

After that I sent them all messages saying WHAT HOF BITCH??? and no one responds. Lol seriously was the most fun I've ever had and the highest scoring game I've played on blacktop. That was easily 10 extra possessions so it took like 20 minutes it felt like. But I was sweating bullets trying to get that W.

Good ****in game.
That sounds awesome, those kinda games are rare. I've played about a thousand 3on3 blacktop games. I think we got up to 29 points before

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »