Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-06-2014, 04:28 AM   #313
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by barond57
Whats with so much hate on buying VC. I'm an older gamer with a job and can't play more then 2 hours, if that, a night. 2k11 took me 3 months to get my guy in the 90s. It helps me out enormously that I can spend a few bucks to get my guy competitive.
Because there is no limit. I have no problem with quicker progression, but instant all star and HoF caliber players makes playing my career pointless and defeats any purpose of progressing, which is a general staple in most video games. You don't just start on the last level...they should offer a pair of Jordan's you can buy that make you progress twice as quickly instead of straight VC where you can instantly upgrade attributes.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 10-07-2014, 09:27 PM   #314
Rookie

OVR: 0

so now that the game is out, what do you think of crew? it's an improvement over 2k14's version, but still doesn't touch the magic that was 2k11 crew in my opinion.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:07 AM   #315
Pro

Im looking for a crew on ps3. Im a SF and the only stat I care about is wins.
PSN ID: Tony_Two-Steps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 01:35 AM   #316
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

I just wish these servers were decent. I can't even get in the locker room with a friend at my house sometimes...

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 10-09-2014, 10:52 AM   #317
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
so now that the game is out, what do you think of crew? it's an improvement over 2k14's version, but still doesn't touch the magic that was 2k11 crew in my opinion.
Liking 2K14's version way better. 2K11 had cheaters (a game killer), better servers, having to change your time zone, 45min to find a game, worse graphics, worse gameplay, etc.
Old 10-09-2014, 07:28 PM   #318
Rookie

2K11 had the best crew mode. I don't think it's even close. If 2K15 had the same locker room system and individual stats it would be perfect.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:51 PM   #319
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KehliahoMauiFootball
Liking 2K14's version way better. 2K11 had cheaters (a game killer), better servers, having to change your time zone, 45min to find a game, worse graphics, worse gameplay, etc.
i think both games have their advantages. i never had to deal with hacks on ps3, and it never took us more than a minute to find a game, but the game play is definately better on 2k14. and getting our own court with the logo rather than the yellow is a great touch, makes you want to defend your home turf even more. few things that i don't like about 2k14 is you can't see your individual stats, that's major. also you can't change your defense! have i just not figured out how? as point guard in 2k11 you could change your defend by pressing right on the dpad, now you can't. not being able to go to 2-3, or 3-2 sucks. also you can't view all the replays after the game with the gametrack feature like you could on 2k11, and the stats they do show you aren't even the real stats. only way to see real stats is to look during the game. can't forget the classic mvp chant in 2k11 either. overall, it's hard to call, better gameplay here, but i think for overall experience, 2k11 takes it.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:58 PM   #320
Rookie

one more thing i forgot to add about 2k14 crew is the ranking system absolutely sucks! such a lame, lazy way to rank teams. all it goes by is total number of wins. basically any team that's really really active can be #1. record isn't factored into at all in the rnaking, and that's a joke. i don't know how devs could overlook the things that made 2k11 crew so great. they have the game, just without all the features that made it a classic. oh yea, and you can't save replays either, another cool feature from 11. i prefer the 11 controls as well, never liked the dribble stick.

Last edited by green225; 10-09-2014 at 09:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »