Home

MyNBA2K15 - Stat Descriptions

This is a discussion on MyNBA2K15 - Stat Descriptions within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2014, 07:25 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyNBA2K15 - Stat Descriptions

You are wotking hard for a game that is gonna be for play store and app store?are you kidding me?developers of bigger games 1-2 gb makes not so much time like you…So what you mean hard work a game card with ****ing online that you cant even play with your friend?
Old 09-26-2014, 11:31 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
I believe shot blocking is a part of Defense. I haven't noticed that big men are at a disadvantage this year with the new system.
I asked because you didn't include shot blocking in your initial post. I'd imagine if you included steals and not shot blocking someone like Gary Payton would have a way higher defense than someone like Dikembe Mutombo.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:32 AM   #11
MVP

Danab's Arena

If you are so unhappy with the game, why do you even want it to be released so bad? I mean, I'm waiting to play the new version too but it's just a game no insult needed there...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 02:32 AM   #12
Rookie

I don't know why NWGD bothers posting in here coz all he gets back is guys having a sook and abuse.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:03 AM   #13
Pro

EticketJedi's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreekMamba
You are wotking hard for a game that is gonna be for play store and app store?are you kidding me?developers of bigger games 1-2 gb makes not so much time like you…So what you mean hard work a game card with ****ing online that you cant even play with your friend?
Well, since you put it that way I'm sure they'll hurry up just for you.

When it's ready, it's ready. When it's released, it's released.

How difficult is it for you to understand that? Should he use smaller words?

Maybe this will help.

Fall noun (SEASON)
(also autumn) the season of the year between summer and winter, lasting from September to December north of the equator and from March to June south of the equator

Oh crap, Danan, can you specify which hemisphere? I don't want to wait til June.

PS - Last year's app came out in November.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:11 AM   #14
Rookie

Can you please stfu?huh you thought that i wrote it because the game is late…but thats not true o actually wrote that because they told us from AUGUST THAT THEY ARE GONNA RELEASE THE GAME…so when you tell months ago thaat it gonna release,the game is almost done so,people stop playing mynba2k14 thats why i disagree with them…
Old 11-26-2014, 05:35 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
I believe shot blocking is a part of Defense. I haven't noticed that big men are at a disadvantage this year with the new system.

NWGameDad, is it too late to consider tweaking defense? After a month of playing 2K15, it does seem that Offense is significantly stronger than Defense. I feel a player with elite Defense should be even with someone with elite offense. Take new Rivals cards for example (what should be an elite defender vs elite offensive player) Offense plays beats Defensive Plays in every category.

DH's untrained RC Stats
O -758
D - 705
R - 697
P - 666
A -706

DW's untrained RC Stats
O - 758
D - 710
R - 677
P - 683
A - 701

Here are a few examples with DH as the defender vs DW as the offensive player.

Deny the Dunk - D v O
results: 705 vs 758

Drive to the Hoop - OA vs DA
results: vs 1411 vs 1459

Highlight Block - A v O - 706 vs 758
Results:706 vs 758

I'm not sure what is making defense so week. Maybe blocking isn't included in your defense stat (not listed in your original post).

Let me know what you think and I understand if its too late to update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 10:28 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 8

I agree with the above with regard to the overall stat philosophy, but especially with regards to the RC Dwight. There's just no way that Offence should be his best stat. Dwight has never been a great offensive player. His offense should be his 3rd highest stat, and should arguably be #4 behind Defense, Rebounding, and Athleticism. Orlando Dwight was a two time Dpoy as well as slam dunk champion. That's Defense and Athleticism, he was also always a double digit rebounder. Even though his PPG was good it wasn't due to his offensive skill, but just being a bigger better athlete than everyone who he was playing against. Defense should be his primary stat, followed by Rebounding/Athleticism (take your pick) THEN his offense should come next.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »