Home

Update 6 Release Notes - March 18th

This is a discussion on Update 6 Release Notes - March 18th within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-18-2015, 02:18 PM   #121
Rookie

Athens2004's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs down Re: Update 6 Release Notes - March 18th

So, If you`re getting only one star being the champion on star tier, what would you get in legendary seasons? im in playoffs now and the rewards are still the same, just didn`t updated the game yet

I think this is it, itīs over....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 02:20 PM   #122
Rookie

Athens2004's Arena

Re: Update 6 Release Notes - March 18th

THE GOOD NEWS IS: think all I can do with all the time i spended in this game , that by the way im loosing all my progress in about 7 months.

In the forum people allways do math. Example: if he plays +5 games he should be playing (x) games to get to (x) etc etc. Well, do your maths and think...
With all the hours (and for some others money) spent in this game that keep f****ing us: I could have studied something new , i could trained and get a really good body, i could have played a REAL game in a console.... infinite oportunities!!!!

Goodbye CD!!!! Hope you get a lot of money! (perhaps if you do, you will get better)
Old 03-18-2015, 02:20 PM   #123
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySnaked
So in the beta, how many Star Cards sold for less than 400 credits. Speculative or not, how stupid do you think we all are to ever get on board with 400 Credits+1 Star>3 Stars?

You keep throwing around the word "Guaranteed" like it means something. I could spend Five dollars and guarantee myself 600 credits. $5 will not get me what I could have gotten before.

What is the value of 400 credits? Geez, what's the value of 40,000 credits? I can get new flashing cards that bounce around that will be outdated in a month.

In the end, maybe this will be a good thing. Never really sure what drew me to thing tap tap taparoo game anyhow, aside from enjoying the community banter. Kind of taking a step back and seeing this game for what it is: a psychological brain wash to suck the money out of my bank account.

-Slightly Sickened
Yeah.. I mean.. This game DOES suck, just objectively. I've been saying that since the last version. The combination of the community, the license, and the occasional thrill of getting something you want serves to cloud the brain, and obfuscate the fact that actually playing this game is a terrible experience. That's one of the reasons why people use bots. They get to keep the good parts (community and card pulls), and cut out the bad (actually playing the game).

So yeah.. we'll see what happens from here I guess.

CD STILL hasn't set out on alleviating the fact that the game isn't actually fun to play, and now they're nerfing one of the only things that makes this game worthwhile at all. They're gonna regret this.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:20 PM   #124
MVP

Dextro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athens2004
So, If you`re getting only one star being the champion on star tier, what would you get in legendary seasons? im in playoffs now and the rewards are still the same, just didn`t updated the game yet

I think this is it, itīs over....
1 Super Rare, 18 Credits and a clammy handshake
Old 03-18-2015, 02:21 PM   #125
Rookie

I spent money on this game. I deeply regret that now. I am in Europe. Too Bad. I would fill out the forms you mentioned SmartForce.

Please Danan. I like this game. Come around and show some respect for the opinion of your Users.

MVP Magic Johnson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 02:24 PM   #126
Rookie

BeegDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
I don't mind the feedback and don't take it personally. I just want you to understand some of the thought process in the changes so you see why we did what we did.

I disagree that the values stated for cards isn't speculative. It absolutely is because for cards to become Credits they have to sell. That's a big piece you're overlooking. A big complaint during the Beta was that many cards did not sell, so saying your Star cards are worth x Credits just isn't true. Where as, Credits won in Season games now are definitive and something that is guaranteed. It is also something free players have an opportunity to gain Credits without using the Daily VC Bonus. The added benefit of the Credits as a Season reward is that it will infuse Credits into the AH economy allowing more cards to sell. A win for players on both ends.

I get on the surface it looks like a huge nerf to Season rewards, but in the long run I think players will come to appreciate getting guaranteed Credits for winning Seasons (or placing in the top 4).

And what of those people that pay? What is the benefit for us?
Old 03-18-2015, 02:27 PM   #127
Rookie

Hey CD I just put 3 UR enhancements together and ended up with a SR enhancement...
Old 03-18-2015, 02:30 PM   #128
Rookie

By the comments that have been posted I know I'm going to be the minority and probably get skewered for this, but doesn't this update prolong the playability of the game? What fun is it to be able to build a super deck so quickly, especially with auction house?

I'm much newer to this game than wwe supercard (been playing that since it launched), and I can tell you that when they nerfed the rewards for seasons in wwe it actually gave the game more life. Before, if you reached the finals, you were guaranteed a pair of the level you were at, which allowed you to collect pros so fast that there was nothing left to play for. I'm at the point on that game where my rtg deck is all survivor (star) pros and now feel like I have no need to play except for rtg because I can't improve my deck. Again, maybe its just me, but I would think its a positive thing to have to play more to get the cards you want, gives you a goal to achieve.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »