Home

[Official] The Greats Collection

This is a discussion on [Official] The Greats Collection within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2015, 06:03 PM   #81
Community Manager at Cat Daddy Games

brad_nicholson's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: [Official] The Greats Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatyle
Brad.

wondering if you guys/ladies at catdaddy are planning to put the RC' card available at AH? There are alot of single RC cards are useless now cause cant even pro them. You guys should atleast consider it so it has a chance to compete agaist Mvp or HOF cards. Theres only been 3 RC events that was able to pro the RC cards that was within the top 100, and before the update the rc event was just top 5. And all those single rc cards are just gathered up with no use for the higher tier guys. Alot of people grind of hours and days to try for the double rc, and some just cant compete to get within those top 100 and end up with a star and rc card which will just gathered in their collection and not be use.
that's not in the current plans, but i like your idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2015, 07:50 PM   #82
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: [Official] The Greats Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatyle
Brad.

wondering if you guys/ladies at catdaddy are planning to put the RC' card available at AH? There are alot of single RC cards are useless now cause cant even pro them. You guys should atleast consider it so it has a chance to compete agaist Mvp or HOF cards. Theres only been 3 RC events that was able to pro the RC cards that was within the top 100, and before the update the rc event was just top 5. And all those single rc cards are just gathered up with no use for the higher tier guys. Alot of people grind of hours and days to try for the double rc, and some just cant compete to get within those top 100 and end up with a star and rc card which will just gathered in their collection and not be use.
This.

I sort of agree with what you're saying because before they expanded the bracket I got to Top 70 twice in a row. Soon as they release RC pro's for Top100 It's been near enough impossible. I was at 125th in the Vince Carter RC and then gave up cos I knew i wasn't going to make it. I don't agree with the idea that they should be able to go on the auction house otherwise everyone will be getting them and tbh the RC cards should only be obtainable through RC, but however I do think maybe expanding the bracket by another 100 or 2 and people might actually have a realistic chance at getting them because them guys at Top100 are absolute machines and frankly I don't think I can go 4 days without sleeping.. For those that say anyone outside the Top100 don't class as a Top-tier player then frankly that's wrong cos there's people that's always ranked outside the Top100 some have stronger LU's than most of these grinders in Top100 so it's not like everyone would be having a RC pro, either way it'll still go to players who put the time in but on a realistic approach.

@Lefxy_
MVP: J.Lin

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »