Home

Would you rather pro...

This is a discussion on Would you rather pro... within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2015, 10:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Would you rather pro...

A legendary card with the specialization on the weakest stat, or a lesser legendary card (10 points less) with a specialization on his strongest stat?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2015, 10:37 AM   #2
Rookie

xcypressx's Arena

Re: Would you rather pro...

I wouldnt pro either of them. Save it for ur MVPs or RC cards

~legendary~
Old 11-05-2015, 10:44 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcypressx
I wouldnt pro either of them. Save it for ur MVPs or RC cards

~legendary~
Ooo, okay, interesting. I tried to do that, but got swept in the semifinals of the my legendary season—I'm not ready for the big time yet. My QG team is 1 legendary pro, 2 epic pros, 2 other legendaries. I've got 5 legendary cards total (only 1 auctionable) and 2 wild cards. I can use the wild cards to upgrade 2 more epic pros (seems like a waste), but would improve my chances in season. Or I could make a second legendary pro. One of those two things seems necessary in order to make it to the legendary season finals and get an MVP. Thoughts?
Old 11-05-2015, 10:46 AM   #4
Rookie

xcypressx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPiddlepot
Ooo, okay, interesting. I tried to do that, but got swept in the semifinals of the my legendary season—I'm not ready for the big time yet. My QG team is 1 legendary pro, 2 epic pros, 2 other legendaries. I've got 5 legendary cards total (only 1 auctionable) and 2 wild cards. I can use the wild cards to upgrade 2 more epic pros (seems like a waste), but would improve my chances in season. Or I could make a second legendary pro. One of those two things seems necessary in order to make it to the legendary season finals and get an MVP. Thoughts?

Then i would prefer u pro the auction-able card first. That way, u can sell it off when u dont need it any more

~legendary~
Old 11-05-2015, 10:51 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcypressx
Then i would prefer u pro the auction-able card first. That way, u can sell it off when u dont need it any more

~legendary~
Interesting... not what I thought at all, but I can see the logic. So you'd rather have a pro you can sell then to pro something you have to keep anyway? What do you do with your unauctionable legendary cards, then? Are they really just trash once you start winning MVPs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2015, 10:54 AM   #6
Rookie

xcypressx's Arena

Quote:
Interesting... not what I thought at all, but I can see the logic. So you'd rather have a pro you can sell then to pro something you have to keep anyway? What do you do with your unauctionable legendary cards, then? Are they really just trash once you start winning MVPs?

Sorta. The unauctionable cards are very disposable. Partly cos of the auctionable cards u can earn by playing. Plus, u can get mvps frm seasons. Lastly, there is going to be another tier released soon so when it is released, ur legends will be useless and will just take up slots. I made the mistake of proing all my legends i have, as i was raking in wild cards like mad. Now that my luck has ran out, i regret doing it hahahah

~legendary~
Old 11-12-2015, 09:26 AM   #7
Rookie

How much would you pay for a dupe to pro a legend or an epic? And at what point do you use a wildcard? Or another way of asking this is, How much is a wildcard worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2015, 09:35 AM   #8
Pro

Yonder's Arena

Quote:
How much is a wildcard worth?
35k. There's one in 7 packs. We have statistical evidence for that!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »