Home

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

This is a discussion on MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-09-2016, 07:03 AM   #297
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakchak1225
Mainly rttc lineup. QG I think just add two more star pro will be alright
But will the picks from QG of star++ sharply different with star+?
The only difference is the max reset. It's about 25 boards difference I believe

IGN: CMart
MVP: RC Legendary Michael Jordan
QG Tier: Star++
Team: Operation Sports
Old 03-09-2016, 09:15 AM   #298
Skybox Elite

vince217's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

my question is... who are these guys that CD picked to try out the new game mode?

I can understand McDiddy since he runs the other forum. but no one was picked from OS? Seriously? No one? There are some pretty hardcore players here... not just due to deck strength, but due to the fact that they have been very helpful to the community here.

I was hoping CamEagle, MVPMak, Dan13Marino, Mas009, plotting (to name a few) would have at least gotten an invitation, even if they may not be able to make it due to geographical / personal / work / school reasons.

Last edited by vince217; 03-09-2016 at 09:28 AM.
Old 03-09-2016, 09:28 AM   #299
Pro

CAMeagle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince217
my question is... who are these guys that CD picked to try out the new game mode?

I can understand McDiddy since he runs the other forum. but no one was picked from OS? Seriously? No one? There are some pretty hardcore players here... not just due to deck strength, but due to the fact that they have been very helpful to the community here.

I was hoping CamEagle, MVPMak, Dan13Marino, Mas009, plotting (to name a few) would have at least gotten an invitation, even if they may not be able to make it due to geographical reasons.
I'm flattered lol.... For me, I have never contacted CD/Danan outside of the feedback option in-app... It looks like some of these guys might tweet (or even Facebook message) Danan regularly, so some kind of relationship is probably needed... and having a YouTube channel and/or unofficial fan website is a definite bonus for getting the information out to the community... Maybe they'll do something else for the OS crew in the future...

Last edited by CAMeagle; 03-09-2016 at 09:50 AM.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:15 AM   #300
Rookie

plotting's Arena

Haha thanks Vince, I actually have a lot of friends in the Seattle area so I would have loved to fly up there and be a part of this but I think Cam is right they wanted people with a big YouTube following to spread the message. I have to give CD a lot of credit for allowing outside sources to reveal it. PR has never been one of their strengths but this was well played. I think CD could really capitalize off this by involving players in consultation of the game, it's not unprecedented, Madden does it every year with top online players and I would love to see something like that. It's great to have a players perspective vs devs so they can bounce ideas off of each other and poke holes in potential improvements/fixes to the game. Either way I'm excited to try the new game mode, it does seem like it's going to be a grind to get these cards but everyone on here has been asking for varying decks so we'll see.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:12 AM   #301
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:

I was hoping CamEagle, MVPMak, Dan13Marino, Mas009, plotting (to name a few) would have at least gotten an invitation, even if they may not be able to make it due to geographical / personal / work / school reasons.
Hey Vince, thanks for mentioning me. I appreciate it. Everyone else you have mentioned would have been great candidates for sure. But I can't believe you left out one of the best candidate on the OS forum. The creator of the Pump Your Common and someone who actually donated to OS and contributed a lot on the OS Forum. He always has great insight and impartial in his judgement. I believe you would have been a great candidate if they want to invite someone from here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2016, 12:00 PM   #302
Pro

MrDavison's Arena

Quote:

Uhhhh...forgetting someone?

QG Tier: IC++
Champions Tier: IC
Top 25 Tier: IC
Old 03-09-2016, 12:02 PM   #303
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDavison
Uhhhh...forgetting someone?
Yes, he did, he forgot himself.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2016, 01:00 PM   #304
Rookie

AlmightyDeni's Arena

iOS update done, i guess new mode is ready with RC update

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »