Home

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

This is a discussion on MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-29-2016, 08:29 PM   #3457
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMeagle
CD will make some money from people buying enhancements...

If anything, this replaces the all-PO events closing my2k15... and people actually have to work hard for these by grinding and using AH for ingredients... keeps AH alive for some lower-tier cards...

and there's fewer drawbacks from community for calling it an obvious cashgrab by increasing points in RttC (buy GNs), or forcing people to convert credits to RP in RC to buy HS...

Finally, there's something for users to shoot for in the endgame other than seasons and events...
I think they always had intentions to leave it permanent. That's an opinion me and a few of my teammates have
Old 06-29-2016, 10:28 PM   #3458
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
I think they always had intentions to leave it permanent. That's an opinion me and a few of my teammates have
I honestly don't know what their plan was. But had brp costs went back up, I think it would have been RIP for BTC.
Old 06-29-2016, 10:30 PM   #3459
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite1216
I honestly don't know what their plan was. But had brp costs went back up, I think it would have been RIP for BTC.
Yea man. The backlash would have been major
Old 06-29-2016, 10:42 PM   #3460
MVP

kolson21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDavison
Wow BTC recipe price reductions now made permanent. Can't tell if that's good or bad.

Watch the percent chance for a playoff go down lol.
Old 06-29-2016, 11:50 PM   #3461
Rookie

Chris_BWGER's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMeagle
CD will make some money from people buying enhancements...

If anything, this replaces the all-PO events closing my2k15... and people actually have to work hard for these by grinding and using AH for ingredients... keeps AH alive for some lower-tier cards...

and there's fewer drawbacks from community for calling it an obvious cashgrab by increasing points in RttC (buy GNs), or forcing people to convert credits to RP in RC to buy HS...

Finally, there's something for users to shoot for in the endgame other than seasons and events...
Some money?
The limiting factor of this mode are the Enhancements. It can easily take one month or more just to get one recipe done.
I am pretty sure, that after the June announcement nearly everybody opened at least one or two Ultimate recipes. That ensures that your enhancement stock is down for July.

Those 2600 BRP are a piece of cake - the other stuff may cost you 50.000 RP. The market for the June recipes was overheated. Now everybody has one month to draft them, that should make them cheaper.

You can easily open 4 or 5 ultimate recipes per month - BRP wise. The Enhancements won't allow you that, so you can buy them guaranteed for 250 a piece or you can buy a chance on the daily picker for 100.
So I would say, for 4 or 5 recipes you have to spend at least 2000 credits, and that only if you have been really lucky on the daily picker.

As long as they don't change that (for example you can also replace that enhancement with any higher tier enhancement of your choice), I don't see the chance that this is not a cash grab.
And still you only get a chance - so I´ve opened 3 ultimates and got 2 Stars and 1 Legendary. With my luck on such "great opportunities" it might be better, that I don't open any more

Plus the most important: With all those changes the regular PO market is now finally dead
Every month there will be 2 Epics, 2 Ultra Rares and maybe 2 Super Rares everybody wants - the rest will go for nearly minimum. Beside the few popular ones (James / Curry) and the event RTTS PO regulars.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2016, 11:52 PM   #3462
Rookie

Chris_BWGER's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolson21
Watch the percent chance for a playoff go down lol.
"The bar still shows 30% - but it is only a 10%, don't tell em"
Old 06-30-2016, 12:51 AM   #3463
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
I've been asking for this pretty much since the first time I played RC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This would also vary the decks quite a bit. With the constant complaints of too similar a deck for those who grind RC/RttC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-30-2016, 04:44 AM   #3464
MVP

Dan13Marino's Arena

If you missed your chance for foil Kobe. Here is you chance ...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »