Home

Update 6 Release Notes - March 18th

This is a discussion on Update 6 Release Notes - March 18th within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-18-2015, 01:16 PM   #41
Banned

djase's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Update 6 Release Notes - March 18th

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 01:17 PM   #42
Rookie

Exile21's Arena

There are some really cool features in the new update and I am excited for it to be live. But I do hope NW made a mistake with the season rewards. I'm hoping it would be 2 star cards and 400 credits, and then 2nd place would get 1 star. Nerfing from 3 to 1, is a real drag. Season are about the only thing I try to play anymore.

QG Line-Up:
PG: PO Pro Jason Williams
SG: PO Pro Avery Bradley
SF: PO Pro Jalen Rose
PF: PO Pro Shawn Kemp
C: PO Pro Marc Gasol
Old 03-18-2015, 01:17 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

Through all of the negative reactions of the season rewards, can anyone explain the thought process and the necessary need to dramatically nerf season rewards?
Old 03-18-2015, 01:18 PM   #44
Banned

djase's Arena

Old 03-18-2015, 01:18 PM   #45
All Star

kclutch24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settlon
Through all of the negative reactions of the season rewards, can anyone explain the thought process and the necessary need to dramatically nerf season rewards?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 01:19 PM   #46
MVP

SlightlySnaked's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic1909
Those results are not speculative. You can assume those minimums because those are the MINIMUMS. I am just about to finish my star season and I'm going to now get 2 Stars, and 400 credits because I was unlucky enough to end an hour before this was released?

You should have at least tiered credits based upon the season tier you are in. 2 Stars + the minimum for that card might be acceptable. You gave free-players a way to get cash, sure...but a well-thought out way? No.

I know you are probably just sensitive to the critiques by users here because you helped create this game...but no offense, if you don't listen to customer feedback, then you are going to keep releasing crappy products and updates.

That being said, thank you for the player lock feature, enhancement feature, etc...but anything involving credits/money in this game should involve better decision making on CD's part to maximize profit for you and enjoyment for us (and that's ultimately where profit will come from).
Just wait until this guy finds out it is only he is only going to get ONE Star and 400 credits... tick tick tick BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

-Snake
Old 03-18-2015, 01:19 PM   #47
MVP

VizzyXV's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
Those card values are all speculative though. 400 Credits is 400 Credits. Credits have a flexibility that cards simply do not. Players wanted more ways to win free Credits, so we gave it to you.
How is the value of the cards speculative when you've set a minimum price on em they obviously will sell for more then 400 credits because of the minimum
I'd understand it more if there was no min price and you let us dictate the market then yeah sure a sure 400 credits is better

But this is just straight up bs, what a joke
Old 03-18-2015, 01:21 PM   #48
MVP

StrikerAI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile21
There are some really cool features in the new update and I am excited for it to be live. But I do hope NW made a mistake with the season rewards. I'm hoping it would be 2 star cards and 400 credits, and then 2nd place would get 1 star. Nerfing from 3 to 1, is a real drag. Season are about the only thing I try to play anymore.
Yeah it should be 2 Star cards, or 1 Star and atleast 2000 credits, especially since seasons take 4 days. 400 credits is chump change.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »