Home

[Official] Playoff Update Notes

This is a discussion on [Official] Playoff Update Notes within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2015, 04:56 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: [Official] Playoff Update Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanf7
Can someone please explain me the reset function in the Draft?
Basically your account has a counter. Everytime you make board clear below your QC tier, your counter goes up by 1. Then there are set maximum values, say around 300 clears for normal star qc tier (without the +'s). Everytime you get a new board (you draft rare, super... legendary or any other card that resets the board) your counter goes up by 1. At around 300 boardclears the game will force you to get that star card. At that point when you draft a card of your current tier, your counter goes back to 0. Process starts from the beginning. Basically there is a hard cap on how many board clears you need to do before you get maximum level card you can draft. You can ofcourse get it earlier too if you get lucky, which also resets the counter.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:04 PM   #50
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladnan
Not a fan of the way I have to pick each class (like common, uncommon) when I train instead of just going down the list and clicking everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a necessary evil in order to provide a larger card cap. If we load too many cards in that list then many devices simply run out of memory. Increasing the card cap was a bigger priority than listing all your cards by "none".
Old 05-04-2015, 05:06 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
It's a necessary evil in order to provide a larger card cap. If we load too many cards in that list then many devices simply run out of memory. Increasing the card cap was a bigger priority than listing all your cards by "none".

Ok well that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2015, 05:09 PM   #52
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantelope
Does this update finally fix the wifi connectivity issue? I've burned through my data repeatedly when new DLC is pushed out and I can't connect via wifi.

We did improve the wifi connectivity issue for Android users. It is a fix that improves it for all users, but in particular users that upgraded to Lollipop 5.0, 5.01, and 5.02 where they introduced the "Smart Wifi" feature. 5.1 users should be affected since that turns off the "Smart Wifi" feature, since it wasn't so smart. Bottom line, the wifi connectivity should be greatly improved for Android users.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:09 PM   #53
Rookie

yantelope's Arena

Quote:
We did improve the wifi connectivity issue for Android users. It is a fix that improves it for all users, but in particular users that upgraded to Lollipop 5.0, 5.01, and 5.02 where they introduced the "Smart Wifi" feature. 5.1 users should be affected since that turns off the "Smart Wifi" feature, since it wasn't so smart. Bottom line, the wifi connectivity should be greatly improved for Android users.
Glad to hear it, thanks!
Old 05-04-2015, 05:11 PM   #54
MVP

SlightlySnaked's Arena

Quote:
Quick question, Mr. Davis. If we want to "save battery" should low battery mode be turned to "On" or "Off" This has given me confusion in the past, so your response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

-Snake
Old 05-04-2015, 05:13 PM   #55
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySnaked
Quick question, Mr. Davis. If we want to "save battery" should low battery mode be turned to "On" or "Off" This has given me confusion in the past, so your response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

-Snake

Turn On Low Battery mode. It will degrade your graphics to make your graphics chip work a bit less and save some battery.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2015, 05:16 PM   #56
MVP

SlightlySnaked's Arena

Quote:
Turn On Low Battery mode. It will degrade your graphics to make your graphics chip work a bit less and save some battery.
Awesome! Thanks for the quick response.

-Snake

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »