Home

[Official] Drafting your QG tier in RTTC

This is a discussion on [Official] Drafting your QG tier in RTTC within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2015, 03:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: [Official] Drafting your QG tier in RTTC

That's the greatest thing I've ever heard. I'm approaching the reset point of Leg++, which is where my RTTC tier is, and so I've been nervous about getting a Leg and it taking forever to get another Star in Star+.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:24 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
So drafting a star at Star RTTC tier but PO QG tier will not count as a reset?

This, we need this answer. We have to be sure!!

IGN: betossa
Old 05-08-2015, 03:25 PM   #11
Banned

vauux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_nicholson
Hey, guys! Wanted to shoot you a quick note about the bug in RTTC that allows you to pick within your Quick Game tier. After a good bit of internal discussion, we've decided to act on your feedback and ... not fix the glitch. We feel like this move will curb most of the desire to store picks (which breaks a lot of stuff) and it will allow you to build your 25-card deck even faster.

Alongside this, we're re-adjusting the pick limit to 24. As we've talked about in the past, this system was designed to prevent you from losing picks whenever your signal drops (thanks, tunnels and elevators!). This adjustment better positions pick storage as a safeguard rather than a mechanic.

Sometimes we change our minds, and this is one of those times. We appreciate the comments and feedback, as always. Enjoy the RTTC!
Why did you drop from 50 to 24 DURING the event? Just stop messing with the game. Go away until it's over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2015, 03:27 PM   #12
Pro

Illmatic1909's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
Lmao "we didn't make it bad enough by dropping it to 50, so we've decided to screw you even more".

Once again, good decision (RttC follows QG tier) is overshadowed by ridiculous and unnecessary decision.
What does storing picks matter if you can draft in the RttC from your QG tier? I could see the point of playing at a lower level in QG/RC and moving up to draft, but I would also say that seems to be playing the system. If they wanted to they could take that away completely.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #13
Rookie

mooshon's Arena

Another solid decision IMO.
I never saw the issue with allowing the board to be the QG tier as people are already using their best 25 cards as it is so risking the QG tier reset was the real issue. I never likes storing picks it was too much of a hassle.
The only issue is for people who make a concise decision to drop a tier for RC, so the upside of having easier +5 match-ups negates with having to pick for the lower tier, as they are not using their best lineup for their own reasons.
All for all - it's the best decision that could be made over this, and i don't see the 24 stored picks limit as any real issue - still allowing the occasional disconnect and not loosing the picks.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vauux
Why did you drop from 50 to 24 DURING the event? Just stop messing with the game. Go away until it's over.
FFS I just lost 24 picks, maybe more! Why change this middle of an event? Nice move CD!
Old 05-08-2015, 03:30 PM   #15
Banned

vauux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic1909
What does storing picks matter if you can draft in the RttC from your QG tier? I could see the point of playing at a lower level in QG/RC and moving up to draft, but I would also say that seems to be playing the system. If they wanted to they could take that away completely.
It matters until they CONFIRM that drafting that lower card does NOT count as your reset. Until then I'm still storing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2015, 03:30 PM   #16
Banned

vauux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzjase
FFS I just lost 24 picks, maybe more! Why change this middle of an event. What an ahole move.

Same here, didn't notice it until I lost maybe 30+ picks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »