Home

[Official] Drafting your QG tier in RTTC

This is a discussion on [Official] Drafting your QG tier in RTTC within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2015, 06:07 PM   #41
Banned

vauux's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: [Official] Drafting your QG tier in RTTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9rc
Like I said, it goes far before video games. If you are vaguely aware of slot machines or claw machines, you already know all of this.

CD operates par the norm for mobile monetization models. You make it sound like its some terribly hidden greedy machine. Its a pay to win game and its main point for most is to collect cards, you shouldnt be surprised or need explaining for any of this.
Not everyone knows this but keep thinking they do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2015, 06:16 PM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
Well then I think you should seriously look into finding a way to restore it as a feature. Normal QG and RC picks (2 at a time) is monotonous. For me, the best part about RttC is that you get 8 picks. Saving picks adds an element to the game that otherwise isn't there. Whether you saw this as a feature or not, you've had it there for 2 years and it's become a part of the system.

You guys get tunnel vision sometimes in wanting everyone to do everything exactly the way you want it to be done instead of recognizing that different people enjoy the game in different ways and for different reasons.
Just because you and a few other people enjoy saving picks just so you can use a bunch of picks up all at once to "break the monotony" does not change the fact that there are a great number of players who exploit pick saving. Another thing is, this is Cat Daddy's game, not ours. The whole point of making a game is to get people to play YOUR game they way YOU meant it to be played. Not how someone else wants you to play your game. Lowering the pick storage does not make the game more difficult for anyone and honestly it doesn't even make it more of a nuisance either. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that Cat Daddy needs to change THEIR game for you.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:34 PM   #43
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Just got my QG Legendary tier reset in RttC, a 3-slot Tim Duncan. Super-happy they decided to keep this "feature", thanks CD!
Old 05-08-2015, 06:37 PM   #44
Rookie

cloud9rc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyneflash
Has the following question been answered?

If my QG tier is playoffs, but my RTTC tier is star. I know that you're able to draft playoff cards on the RTTC draft board. BUT! what happens if i draft a star on the RTTC draft board? Does that count as my reset?
No, even though it says star you're drafting as if you're in Playoff tier. It won't count as your reset- see it as just a visual bug showing a lower tier.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:39 PM   #45
Rookie

cloud9rc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vauux
Not everyone knows this but keep thinking they do.
You're telling me that when people roll a slot machine they expect to hit a jackpot more often than a loss? Common sense and logic is more common than you think.

Please have a little faith that adults are a little more intelligent than you give them credit for. Or at least, don't attribute your lack of knowledge to be the norm.

Last edited by cloud9rc; 05-08-2015 at 06:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2015, 06:54 PM   #46
Rookie

mattk91's Arena

Just got my Star reset 3 slot Gail Goodrich on Leg+ RTTC tier after only 52 boards
Old 05-08-2015, 07:15 PM   #47
Banned

vauux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9rc
You're telling me that when people roll a slot machine they expect to hit a jackpot more often than a loss? Common sense and logic is more common than you think.

Please have a little faith that adults are a little more intelligent than you give them credit for. Or at least, don't attribute your lack of knowledge to be the norm.
I'm telling you that not everybody knows the history of video games, mobile app games, or slot machines and you are calling me dumb and putting words in my mouth about people not knowing how a slot machine works. Really?

How's the Av's doing in the playoffs?

Last edited by vauux; 05-08-2015 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:34 PM   #48
Rookie

cloud9rc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vauux
I'm telling you that not everybody knows the history of video games, mobile app games, or slot machines and you are calling me dumb and putting words in my mouth about people not knowing how a slot machine works. Really?

How's the Av's doing in the playoffs?
It's literally common sense to know the absolute basics of mechanics of games like slot machines. You don't have to study or read about it, you apply your brain and it should be easily understandable.

Also I don't know nor do I care- I don't follow the NHL at all. My flair is the Avalanche because I live near Burnaby and have had some short interactions with Sakic as a kid. He made it a thing to point out that the logo for the Avalanche is the same as the first letter of my name. Seeing as I don't have a favorite team in the league/sport that I do follow, the NBA, I decided to throw on the Avalanche logo. I honestly couldn't tell you who the superstars or top teams are in the NHL right now.

Nice try though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »