Home

Is there a created-player cold zone fix?

This is a discussion on Is there a created-player cold zone fix? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is there a created-player cold zone fix?

So I'm sure you are all aware of the glitch that makes all created players in 2k12, including the generated rookies in Association Mode, have all cold zones when making shots from the floor.

I was wondering, since 2K Sports has apparently no interest in patching the pc version of the game, if anyone has figured out a fix for the problem on their own. I'm not optimistic, because I've spent the past week trying to find one on google, but I'm asking here because there seems to be a pretty great modding community here.

I just figured since the problem seems to be fixable (patch 1.04 for consoles claims to have fixed the problem) that maybe a modder figured out the problem the same way that the 2K developers did.

I would appreciate if anyone had any information on this. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Is there a created-player cold zone fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davek
So I'm sure you are all aware of the glitch that makes all created players in 2k12, including the generated rookies in Association Mode, have all cold zones when making shots from the floor.

I was wondering, since 2K Sports has apparently no interest in patching the pc version of the game, if anyone has figured out a fix for the problem on their own. I'm not optimistic, because I've spent the past week trying to find one on google, but I'm asking here because there seems to be a pretty great modding community here.

I just figured since the problem seems to be fixable (patch 1.04 for consoles claims to have fixed the problem) that maybe a modder figured out the problem the same way that the 2K developers did.

I would appreciate if anyone had any information on this. Thanks!
It's possible to edit Hot Zones with REDitor II, v. 3.1+
Old 04-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Oh my god, thank you so much. I honestly didn't expect any results so this is fantastic news.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Yes. Reditor is the only solution for that issue. You have it edit the value of each hotspot manually.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »