Home

PC Steam Online Association

This is a discussion on PC Steam Online Association within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2013, 03:33 PM   #9
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: PC Steam Online Association

Well, once we figure out what kind of playstyle(s) we're doing, any ideas on when you want to start? This week I'm pretty open, next week, I'll start an 8-5 M-F job, so it'll be really predictable when I'll be open for the next rest of my life.

- Rick Wise
Old 04-02-2013, 04:50 PM   #10
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Well I am up for the fantasy draft if you are, how is it handled for OAs? Never done one.

And we can start ASAP. Just give me a time and we will hop on steam chat and discuss more details quicker.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #11
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

I am free the rest of the day and tomorrow. On OA, the draft has a set time, as soon as 5 minutes from the current time. I've heard public OA's don't work well, so I'll give you and any other straggler that finds this thread and wants to play the name and password, and you'll join. You can be in three OA's at once, so I usually just make three in a row and wait for acceptable picks, if there's a particular player I want or anyone else in the draft wants. I am free all day today and tomorrow, I'll add you on Steam, just post on here what time you are free and we'll chat about times and such.

Also, if you or me are busy for several days in a row, and we don't want the league to advance, I promote everyone to admin, so we can pause and unpause the league at our leisure. I know people are busy, because I too am busy, I just like the other human competition in the franchise. I am really impressed with myself (and the game I guess), I usually don't play this game this far into baseball season.

- Rick Wise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 11:40 AM   #12
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

As an edit to my previous post, I am free most of this week, minus a four hour window Thursday and a 5 hour window Saturday night.

Also, I saw on the latest roster update that John Wall got an upgrade. Unfortunately, roster changes from the past three or so weeks don't seem to make it to OA, so you may be playing with 82 rated John Wall, if that's who you want.

- Rick Wise
Old 04-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

good luck trying to find legit people to play this game withou using turbo the whole goddamnned match
Old 04-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #14
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunselpower32
As an edit to my previous post, I am free most of this week, minus a four hour window Thursday and a 5 hour window Saturday night.

Also, I saw on the latest roster update that John Wall got an upgrade. Unfortunately, roster changes from the past three or so weeks don't seem to make it to OA, so you may be playing with 82 rated John Wall, if that's who you want.
Actually bud, I perfer Kemba Walker now LOL (I am a fan on young PGs like this from their college days). I am up for a fantasy draft afterall. Do we do the draft manually or is it automated? If auto, can you put players you would like to have? Let me know man! I am free all day sunday and saturday night!

And to the other poster, that is why we play with sim people from OS, and no need for that language please.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:45 PM   #15
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Actually bud, I perfer Kemba Walker now LOL (I am a fan on young PGs like this from their college days). I am up for a fantasy draft afterall. Do we do the draft manually or is it automated? If auto, can you put players you would like to have? Let me know man! I am free all day sunday and saturday night!

And to the other poster, that is why we play with sim people from OS, and no need for that language please.
Well, the draft is manual, but it randomly selects the order, which is why I do the three franchises in a row to ensure we get the people we want. I can technically change priority order, but its still not guaranteed what order the computer picks in. If you still want me to run and set it up, I am used to that.

And Saturday and Sunday are a little busy for me, especially with my new job starting. If you are free tomorrow night or Friday, that would be best for me. If you aren't available, its totally cool, how late are you up on Saturday and Sunday? I know you're an hour ahead of me, and I can't really do it Sunday night since I start my new job on Sunday (well, maybe, if my wife isn't using the computer).

Actually, I'm free right now as well, if that helps.

- Rick Wise

Last edited by Bunselpower32; 04-03-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #16
Rookie

I'll join one

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »