Home

MyTeam-Accurate Roster?

This is a discussion on MyTeam-Accurate Roster? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2015, 06:34 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
MyTeam-Accurate Roster?

Has anyone created a roster that includes all the players that are available in MyTeam? All the historic players, in their different permutations, and with Badges accurate?

Would like to use a custom roster for playing Scrimmage games to practice plays with the players I tend to use in MyTeam Challenges and Road to the Playoffs game modes.

Hoping that I wouldn't need to start from scratch...

EDIT:

Sort of half-answering my own question...looking in the game more, I see that Historic and Euroleague teams are actually available in > NBA Today > Freestyle/Scrimmage modes. And the rosters for those teams can be intermixed with 2015-2016 team rosters in > Options/Features > Roster Creator.

So one could create a team that matches various MyTeam lineups within a custom roster that is loaded when one wants to use it in Scrimmage or Freestyle.

Gets me to about 90% of what I want, insofar as practicing with some of my actual MyTeam lineups, with following qualifications:
- Players can't be duplicated on multiple teams, so different MyTeam lineups can only be created within a single custom roster insofar as one's MyTeam Lineups do not contain players in common.
- One cannot access the '50s-70s, '80s, and '90s players.
- One cannot access any Gem players or their versions.

Last edited by harryl; 07-20-2015 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2015, 06:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: MyTeam-Accurate Roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Has anyone created a roster that includes all the players that are available in MyTeam? All the historic players, in their different permutations, and with Badges accurate?

Would like to use a custom roster for playing Scrimmage games to practice plays with the players I tend to use in MyTeam Challenges and Road to the Playoffs game modes.

Hoping that I wouldn't need to start from scratch...
99.9% chance that its not done especially since its on PC but u never know
Old 07-20-2015, 07:05 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeks
99.9% chance that its not done especially since its on PC but u never know
Sorry to ask a potentially silly question, but what do you mean by "since it's on PC"?
Old 07-21-2015, 05:45 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Sorry to ask a potentially silly question, but what do you mean by "since it's on PC"?
not many ppl play myteam on pc and really just 2k in general on pc
Old 07-22-2015, 10:11 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeks
not many ppl play myteam on pc and really just 2k in general on pc
Ah, okay. Should've been obvious to me.

I updated my original post to reflect the obvious workaround that isn't what I was exactly looking for, but works well enough, for the purpose of playing Scrimmage with specific, customized lineups of Bronze/Silver/Gold players on team rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2015, 02:51 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Ah, okay. Should've been obvious to me.

I updated my original post to reflect the obvious workaround that isn't what I was exactly looking for, but works well enough, for the purpose of playing Scrimmage with specific, customized lineups of Bronze/Silver/Gold players on team rosters.
you could also edit the stats or create custom players with the stats if they are not there, like Yao probably isnt in the game but his stats and stuff are from MyTeam so u can use those

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »