Home

NBA 2K16 Bugs

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Bugs within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2015, 12:29 PM   #57
Pro

Rip4ever's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
There are bugs with various items u supposed to get from connections in MyCareer. I didn't get the bulls themed ball for mycourt, other reporting not recieving chain nets, jerseys, animations.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/37024...8526570573991/

Yep, I've even gotten some, then they disappear if I select something else.
Old 10-24-2015, 06:10 AM   #58
Rookie

Not sure what they did exactly but they broke whole thing again. Getting unholy amount of stuttering no matter how high my fps are. Not to mention that game is still crashes like crazy
Old 10-24-2015, 05:44 PM   #59
Rookie

To all that have problems with crash to desktop when entering attributes upgrades, not being able to start game etc etc in MyCareer - it seems to be the save file that goes corrupt when you exit.

Fix: enter NBA animations, change your release or something easy to remember. Then change back. Save file updates, and you're good to go. Don't delete the 420720 or whatever folder, it's only time consuming and didn't help me at all.

Sorry if already posted.
Old 10-24-2015, 07:21 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarre
Not sure what they did exactly but they broke whole thing again. Getting unholy amount of stuttering no matter how high my fps are. Not to mention that game is still crashes like crazy
if it never gets fixed, i wonder if buyers are entitled to a refund from 2k if the game is unplayable.
Old 10-25-2015, 08:14 AM   #61
Rookie

post game show missing after update in my league. the 3rd and 4th quarter highlights. im sure there was one before the patch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 10:39 AM   #62
Pro

Vroman's Arena

Another annoying one:
Sound completely cuts off in MyPark after 1-2 games played, it really throws me off playing without sound effects at all.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:29 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by psydefx
if it never gets fixed, i wonder if buyers are entitled to a refund from 2k if the game is unplayable.
Nope. Apparently it's ok to sell a broken game in Steam. Even absolutely dysfunctional Batman game wasn't shut down by Steam but developers themselves. You would think 2K follow the example of Rocksteady and take responsibility yet it would definitely be a stretch. It doesn't take a genius to see that 2K and Visual Concepts are just a bunch of scumbags who only think of another way to grab more money.

Today is exactly 1 month since the release. Game wasn't ready to play back then and it still isn't.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:15 PM   #64
Banned

hedop's Arena

Honestly? Maybe if they wouldn't spend the last 2 months before each release to sit on fancy couches and in front of 600 inch TV screens explaining in fancy *** videos a feature that is half broken in game, poorly implemented or doesn't work at all or all of the above, they might actually get some stuff done. I don't get why it isn't enough to simply take 2k15 and put: fix all the bugs in there as the number one priority for the new iteration. I just don't get it. I just don't get how every year they introduce some new half broken feature and completely strip another. Or how about just taking your time with a game? How about maybe taking 2 years or dare I say 3 years? Simply offer a full season roster update with new faces, new jerseys, updated rosters etc. for 10-15 bucks every year and then every 3 years roll out the big one. Every other major game genre does it like that nowadays. Sports is the only genre that sticks to this anachronistic crap and that's why every iteration feels underwhelming because for 50 Bucks you get **** all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »