Home

Commentary still going away...

This is a discussion on Commentary still going away... within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2015, 08:49 PM   #1
Rookie

willcoll's Arena

OVR: 1
Commentary still going away...

Okay 2K. I gave u the benefit of the doubt on this. I took ridicule on these forums for standing by you knowing you guys where working hard to fix the commentary bug. I've been patient, and I've trusted you cause the makers of such a great game deserve that.

Now I'm mad. I feel betrayed and let down that it's been over a month since the game has been released and this has not been solved. The patch fixing this was a dud for almost all people and 5-6 weeks into the game it's still borderline unplayable because of the commentary cutting out. I feel lied to. I still think this game is a work of art and I have logged 70 hours in it despite this glitch for that very reason. But 2K, now I have lost the one thing keeping me optomistic about the fix, hope. Please, give me another reason to hope 2K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/signup?ref=401236
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 05:08 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Commentary still going away...

Just "commentary going away"? Try "crashing every time in 4th quarter" to the point of me being forced to "save and quit" the game every time in 3rd to no lose progress. MyTeam offline modes also crash in 4th, online modes - at halftime when score graphics pop up. It's running well for me performance wise but it is totally and utterly broken overall.

And yeah, I don't have any commentaries as well but that's the least of my concerns. 2K is going to my "never buy anything from" list to accompany Ubisoft.

Last edited by Tarre; 11-04-2015 at 05:14 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »