Home

PRAISE THE SUN! DORNAS!

This is a discussion on PRAISE THE SUN! DORNAS! within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2016, 06:52 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PRAISE THE SUN! DORNAS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
No, once you install the plugin, it should all be drag and drop pretty much like it used to be minus a couple of small changes.

First, download this: http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads...ail&df_id=8772

Install that in your NBA 2K17 folder.

That will install the following files: 2K17WAIGUADLL.dll, dinput8.dll, option.ini as well as the Modded folder (which should have the following subfolders: clothing, dornas, shared, shoes).

After that, just download the mods you want and drop the contents into the modded folder and play. That's pretty much it.

There are some mods that use subfolders in addition to the .iffs we're all used to, but they are typically already sorted as they should be by the modders. As long as you drag and drop the contents of the modded folder as they set it, you should usually be fine.

I talked about those in more detail a couple of posts up though, if you want/need more info.
Thanks, I thought it would be a pain like GTA5. Finally a new Shaq Face, for Years I am annoyed that they only have one Face for him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »