Home

The small things add up

This is a discussion on The small things add up within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2017, 11:23 PM   #1
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

OVR: 0
The small things add up

Man. I've never been one to get on here and bash the game, but I'm starting to get annoyed.

We're 2 months past release, and jump balls are still bugged. I still have no controller vibration except on free throws (it's an Xbox One controller, not some random aftermarket). I don't see any way to turn off the screen shaking when playing as the away team. And, what put me over the edge, I'm now seeing that I cannot save any roster files. The game was happy to act like it was saving my roster, but an hour's worth of editing is all gone.

This is probably an unnecessary thread, but I just needed to vent. I'm not the only one seeing these issues, right?

Edit: As for the not saving rosters thing, it turns out my game won't save ANY file as of today. Might need to just reinstall at this point.

Last edited by joosegoose; 11-17-2017 at 12:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2017, 07:49 AM   #2
MVP

Re: The small things add up

The game does save rosters but it doesnt show you all your created rosters when u go to load them in a game mode. It is dumb bug

Just load your roster in edit roster menu. Then use limnono trainer F10 copy roster button. Back out of edit roster and now your roster is loaded so u can just go into the game mode of your choice.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2017, 08:22 PM   #3
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGsoGood
The game does save rosters but it doesnt show you all your created rosters when u go to load them in a game mode. It is dumb bug

Just load your roster in edit roster menu. Then use limnono trainer F10 copy roster button. Back out of edit roster and now your roster is loaded so u can just go into the game mode of your choice.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I actually found out the saving rosters issue is a bit more sinister and edited the OP. It turns out NONE of my game files are saving at this point. I can't even create a new MyLeague and get the file to stick around. This popped up out of nowhere yesterday...tried verified cache with no luck so far.

Example...the file shows as saved but within seconds it disappears. No files are saving.

Last edited by joosegoose; 11-17-2017 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:55 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 19

very weird.
the vibration on the controllers is an easy fix. go to the 2ku freestyle practice mode. and shoot around in there. exit out and the vibration works.
I have a 360 controller and I stumbled on this fix.

the shaking cameras is in the gameplay settings or controller settings. I turned them off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »