Home

CelticLG Roster to PC

This is a discussion on CelticLG Roster to PC within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2019, 08:20 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CelticLG Roster to PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohhmyjoshhh
Whats up OS,

We have some great news for the PC community! We have converted over Celtic LG's roster to PC along with a lot other edits. This roster has edits on signatures, accessories, trades, tendencies, badges, number changes, height changes, age peaks, financials, coaching staff, etc. I want to thank the OS community who put effort in every year who help make this game enjoyable.

**We apologize if there is anyone we missed. We are in no way claiming this to be our work; we just worked as a team to use everyone's great efforts to give the PC community a worthy roster. If anyone was left out, please let us know & we would be more than happy to add you for recognition of your work**
Hey man, so I just downloaded the roster this morning and noticed some differences between the tendencies for this roster and ATD v3.0 on ps4. Which one is more accurate? Love the work you guys have done
Old 07-12-2019, 03:48 PM   #18
Rookie

Ohhmyjoshhh's Arena

I've seen a few of your responses regarding the roster that we put out. Apologies for not getting back to any of the responses earlier!

Keep in mind that this project we ported over was done with our own time as a courtesy to the PC community... which in turn took a LONG time. For the most part, we used that port over as a base so that the community would have a roster that was decent enough to play with. No one in the community (from what we were aware of) offered a realistic roster, so we took initiative to help provide one for us PC guys. It is VERY tedious and time consuming to keep up with every tendency change that Celtic releases when we work full time and have families.

Now that that is out of the way, the roster I have been updating on 2kshare still uses CelticLG's first released tendencies with SOME tendency changes I have personally made. I have for the most part kept up with attributes, accessories, shoes, trades, FA signings, etc. Overall, This is a roster geared toward being 2k20 ready. I update the roster every couple of days on 2kshare as well.

You are more than welcome to use the roster; If there are any suggestions or if there is anything I am missing feel free to let me know. (I know there are some rookies still missing. I am waiting for cyber faces and player DNA's so that I can add them to the roster.)

**I recommend using the Limnono tool to assign the rookie cyber faces as they may populate as random faces due to the cyber faces I downloaded/assigned to those players.**

Roster on 2kshare:
User name: ohhmyjoshhh
Roster file name: 2019-20 season
Old 07-21-2019, 10:25 AM   #19
Rookie

HesiPullupJimbo's Arena

What is the difference between 2019-20 season and 2019-20 season backup? The backup has more updates and more downloads.
Old 07-21-2019, 03:48 PM   #20
Rookie

Ohhmyjoshhh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HesiPullupJimbo
What is the difference between 2019-20 season and 2019-20 season backup? The backup has more updates and more downloads.
Theres no difference; I accidentally uploaded my back up file just in case it got corrupted (happened to me before). The rosters posted on 2kshare should all have the same updates
Old 07-21-2019, 10:17 PM   #21
Rookie

Thanks! Will try this!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2019, 10:46 AM   #22
Rookie

Ohhmyjoshhh's Arena

Just a heads up, I began integrating seanbarkelys kicksology into the roster as well. So if you download the roster and some players assigned shoes look odd, it may be because you have to download kicksology's files and input them into your waigua folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohhmyjoshhh
I've seen a few of your responses regarding the roster that we put out. Apologies for not getting back to any of the responses earlier!

Keep in mind that this project we ported over was done with our own time as a courtesy to the PC community... which in turn took a LONG time. For the most part, we used that port over as a base so that the community would have a roster that was decent enough to play with. No one in the community (from what we were aware of) offered a realistic roster, so we took initiative to help provide one for us PC guys. It is VERY tedious and time consuming to keep up with every tendency change that Celtic releases when we work full time and have families.

Now that that is out of the way, the roster I have been updating on 2kshare still uses CelticLG's first released tendencies with SOME tendency changes I have personally made. I have for the most part kept up with attributes, accessories, shoes, trades, FA signings, etc. Overall, This is a roster geared toward being 2k20 ready. I update the roster every couple of days on 2kshare as well.

You are more than welcome to use the roster; If there are any suggestions or if there is anything I am missing feel free to let me know. (I know there are some rookies still missing. I am waiting for cyber faces and player DNA's so that I can add them to the roster.)

**I recommend using the Limnono tool to assign the rookie cyber faces as they may populate as random faces due to the cyber faces I downloaded/assigned to those players.**

Roster on 2kshare:
User name: ohhmyjoshhh
Roster file name: 2019-20 season
Old 07-26-2019, 05:46 AM   #23
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Do we need mods for the rookies or are they user created?
Old 07-27-2019, 12:34 PM   #24
Rookie

HesiPullupJimbo's Arena

I'm not sure how receptive you are to suggestions on how ratings could be improved, but I'd like to point out Marcus Smart's 3pt shot. You have it as 70-67-64.

Last season, Smart shot 36.4% on 4.3 attempts per game. The average 3pt % last season was .355, so he should be a bit better than average. According to NBA's shot tracker, he shot 38.7% on catch and shoot attempts (3.2 per game) and 29.1% on pull-up 3's (1.1 per game). When open, he shot 40.7% and almost all of his shots were open or wide open (only 0.3 of 4.3 were contested, but he shot 35% on those anyway). Oddly, he does worse if he is wide open (34.7%).

What this tells me is that he is a decent 3pt catch and shooter when open and he has good shot IQ as he avoids taking contested shots (which you have at 57).

I would probably set it at 74-70-68 with a better shot IQ. I'd have it at 76 if it wasn't for the fact that he struggles when wide open.

Also, his FT% was 80.6% and his rating is currently 73.

citations:
https://stats.nba.com/player/203935/shots-dash/
https://www.basketball-reference.com..._per_game.html

Last edited by HesiPullupJimbo; 07-27-2019 at 12:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »