Home

(RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

This is a discussion on (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20 within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2019, 07:19 PM   #1
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14
(RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

This is a Fictional College Hoops Roster/Mod that features 84 college teams. The art, jerseys, crowds, courts, arenas and more are all included. This Roster/Mod was meant for use with MyLeague but play now works as well after loading the roster. I personally like to load a myleague pick my teams and do a player lock and simulate a college career.

*There will be a real roster (including 30 teams), its being created by Darris2K20, this mod also does not include college rules*

2K20 Team List & ID Numbers

If you dont want the fog in the arenas turn off volumetric lighting, and if the lights are too bright on the shot clock turn off bloom in the settings.

Installation

Start here by visiting this link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/2vnm...ege_Hoops_2K20

The link will now open a media fire page with the Fictional College Hoops Directory. Inside this directory you will find the folders for all the mod files. We will be downloading the files unzipping them and placing them into the modded folder in our NBA 2K Directory.

If you do not have the mod plugin or Looyh 2K hook I added both to the download page. Unzip and place everything in your 2k directory.

1. Download the NBA2K.exe here. Place this in your NBA 2K directory and replace the file that currently there. Please make a backup of your current exe.
2. Download the Main files (Main Files.rar) unzip and place all of these files in your modded folder.
3. Download the Arena files (Arenas Pt. 1-6.rar). There will be two folders "College Arenas V1" and "College Arenas V2". Each have different arena lighting, V1 is standard and V2 has more color saturation. Choose V1 or V2, open the folder and download all files then unzip each part and place all of these files in your modded folder. (YOU DO NOT NEED TO DOWNLOAD BOTH FOLDERS JUST CHOOSE 1)
4. Download the Crowds file (Crowds.rar) unzip and place all of these files in your modded folder.
5. Download the Dornas file (Dornas.rar) unzip and place the dornas folder in your modded folder.
6. Download the Floors file (Floors.rar) unzip and place all of these files in your modded folder.
7. Download the Jerseys file (Jerseys.rar) unzip and place all of the folders and files in your modded folder.
8. Download the CBS Presentation file (CBS Presentation.rar) unzip and place these files in your modded folder.
9. Download the Logos file (Logos.rar) unzip and place these files in your modded folder.
10. Download the Tattoo Removal file (Tattoo Removal.rar) unzip and place these files in your modded folder. (This will remove some Tattoos from some of the CF's I used.) This is OPTIONAL
11. Download the Roster through 2k Share. Load the game and download my roster through 2k Share called MM2K20. You can search by the content name or my online ID Rob Davis

Your modded folder should look something like this https://bit.ly/2SmKLV7

March Madness Tournament (Playoffs)

There is a tournament court provided for when the playoffs arrive. Everything is located in the "March Madness Tournament" File. There are 2 versions, V1 and V2 just like the arenas. Version 2 has a little more contrast. You only need to download one version and its up to you. There are 4 files, 2 crowd files (crowd_000.iff & crowd_001.iff) 1 floor file (f000.iff) and 1 arena (s000.iff) file. When you are in the playoffs just rename 1 crowd, 1 floor and 1 arena to match the ID of the home team. Then rename the other crowd file to match the ID of the away team. The team list will have the all the ID numbers for reference.

For example if its playoffs with Alabama and Duke and Alabama is the home team, rename the files to f010.iff crowd_010.iff and s010.iff. Alabama team ID is 010. Then rename the other crowd file to crowd_000.iff for Duke since they are the away team. Just remember to back up your original mod files so you don't overwrite an actual college teams files.

Special Thanks
This project wouldn't be possible without them

Last edited by Rob. D; 12-04-2019 at 02:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2019, 02:45 AM   #2
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Wow man, this feels like a entire new game!

Kudos for this stunning work!
Old 12-01-2019, 11:50 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

You guys should definitely check this out

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2019, 10:34 PM   #4
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2

Solid work once again man!
Old 12-15-2019, 03:25 PM   #5
Rookie

Hi,

Awesome mod! For some reason the NCAA uniforms are not showing up in game (still NBA team uniforms). I unzipped and pasted all of the modded files into the WAIGUA folder. I've also loaded your MM2K20 Roster without issue. Everything runs great sans the NCAA uniforms not showing up in game. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2019, 04:12 PM   #6
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPadre7
Hi,

Awesome mod! For some reason the NCAA uniforms are not showing up in game (still NBA team uniforms). I unzipped and pasted all of the modded files into the WAIGUA folder. I've also loaded your MM2K20 Roster without issue. Everything runs great sans the NCAA uniforms not showing up in game. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Some times the roster file will get corrupted during download. Delete it and re-download it. I had the same problem at first.
Old 12-20-2019, 06:23 PM   #7
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops 2K20

Thanks for the advice.
Old 03-30-2020, 10:04 AM   #8
Just started!

Hi Rob

I want to send you my respect for the 2K20 College package you have on the 961675-robdavis-fictional-college-hoops-2k20

Please i want to ask you where is the specific folder i have to add all those files from the ZIP packages ? as i download all those packages from mediafire i add them on the root of the F:\games\NBA 2K20 installation folder and did not work.
On your documentation you refer on the modded folder. now as i check you have the Looyh 2K and the waigua.

Steps i did was

1 - reinstall the game (rip game)
unzip the 2K20 External File Plugin.zip to the main folder F:\games\NBA 2K20 and i had F:\games\NBA 2K20\waigua so there in side i add all those files form the zip packages but again did not work

2- reinstall the game (rip game)
unzip the NBA2K_Hook V2.2.5.rar to the main folder F:\games\NBA 2K20 and i had F:\games\NBA 2K20\NBA2K_Hook so there in side i add all those files form the zip packages but again did not work

Please can you direct me where specific goes the files form the Packages ?

My friendly regards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »