Home

CPU's Recovery on D gets Irritating

This is a discussion on CPU's Recovery on D gets Irritating within the NBA Live Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-05-2005, 01:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
CPU's Recovery on D gets Irritating

this might have been discussed before but is there a particular slider that controls the CPU's ability to recover on defense. I'm using a slightly modified version of Pared's Sliders (All-Star) and it's ridiculous how at times the CPU recovers on D. It's frustrating at times when even after a successful pump fake or crossover the CPU is able to recover and block your path to the rim or is in your face for a jump shot. or at times when i call a screen for a 3 pt shot, 9 outta 10 times the cpu is still in front of my face to contest the shot. i'm pretty sure if i set the difficulty to starter or even rookie that it might help but i love the current all-start settings/sliders except for the CPU's glue-like defense.

anyone???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2005, 08:08 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: CPU's Recovery on D gets Irritating

Quote:
Originally Posted by ront75
this might have been discussed before but is there a particular slider that controls the CPU's ability to recover on defense. I'm using a slightly modified version of Pared's Sliders (All-Star) and it's ridiculous how at times the CPU recovers on D. It's frustrating at times when even after a successful pump fake or crossover the CPU is able to recover and block your path to the rim or is in your face for a jump shot. or at times when i call a screen for a 3 pt shot, 9 outta 10 times the cpu is still in front of my face to contest the shot. i'm pretty sure if i set the difficulty to starter or even rookie that it might help but i love the current all-start settings/sliders except for the CPU's glue-like defense.

anyone???
You have to lower the CPU On Ball Physical defense to like 25 or below. I prefer 24 and with my player edits for shot blocking and defensive pressure set to low or medium for all perimeter players I see plenty of catch and shoot chances by both me and the CPU. I have a little more details for gameplay but I posted all of it in my slider thread on this forum.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live > NBA Live Sliders »