Home

NBA Live 10 Blog and First Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog and First Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2009, 04:59 PM   #81
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog and First Trailer

I have been a die 2k fan for 10years, but 2k dropped the ball BADLY last year. I had enough of Legod james, moise bryant or jesus smith windmilling it on 5 people in the paint without any collision, people shooting throught my hand, or litteraly throught menba 2k9 is A FAILURE this year I will be looking for live becuz I know the 2k engine isn't able to calculte properly even 1 good collision bye bye 2k, rest in peace piece of sh*t.
hey live
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 05:09 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 26

I love how no one cares about the AI problems, a department in which Live absolutely annihilated 2K in the 2009 installments

Stop complaining about "cheese," people, it's here to stay. Live with it.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #83
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Ray, when did you become a fan of NBA Live?
Old 06-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #84
Banned

Since they created player DNA in Live 09. Quite frankly, both 2K9 and Live 09 are unplayable for me-- Live because of the animations and 2K9 because of the maddeningly unrealistic AI.

Live 10, however, seems to be correcting their animation/visual problems (they at least claim to be doing so), while 2K10 probably won't address the unrealistic AI issues at all.

I'll probably end up buying Live this year, and if 2K doesn't make a significant effort to make the AI play like real life players and teams, I'm not even thinkin about buyin it.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #85
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Since they created player DNA in Live 09. Quite frankly, both 2K9 and Live 09 are unplayable for me-- Live because of the animations and 2K9 because of the maddeningly unrealistic AI.

Live 10, however, seems to be correcting their animation/visual problems (they at least claim to be doing so), while 2K10 probably won't address the unrealistic AI issues at all.

I'll probably end up buying Live this year, and if 2K doesn't make a significant effort to make the AI play like real life players and teams, I'm not even thinkin about buyin it.

Got it... I remember you being in the 2k forums alot looking for solutions and stuff, and seemed to be pretty fair but I didnt see you get a chance to chime in during the year in here.

Im certain you could've given some pretty good input.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #86
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
+1
Live is my new #1 this year. I have a feeling 2k wouldn't wakeup 'til 2k11.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:45 PM   #87
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Got it... I remember you being in the 2k forums alot looking for solutions and stuff, and seemed to be pretty fair but I didnt see you get a chance to chime in during the year in here.

Im certain you could've given some pretty good input.
Input as in what? Do you mean to the developers? I don't really get my hopes up on my ideas being heard, since 2K doesn't have nearly the level of community/fanbase interaction that EA does. Not only that, but I actually think if 2K visits the OS board, they know my beef with the unrealistic AI-- if they don't now, they never will.

EDIT: Oh, lol, you meant on here. Yeah, I probably should have been on here more, but Live 10 looks like it's on point. I'll be gettin my thoughts out for Live 11 though for sure.

Last edited by RayAP19; 06-12-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #88
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Input as in what? Do you mean to the developers? I don't really get my hopes up on my ideas being heard, since 2K doesn't have nearly the level of community/fanbase interaction that EA does. Not only that, but I actually think if 2K visits the OS board, they know my beef with the unrealistic AI-- if they don't now, they never will.

EDIT: Oh, lol, you meant on here. Yeah, I probably should have been on here more, but Live 10 looks like it's on point. I'll be gettin my thoughts out for Live 11 though for sure.
We'll listen to you buddy! We need the feedback

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »