Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2009, 09:50 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 7
Rookie.....rookie at blogging? That was so very homo of you. Let me tell you somthin lil bra, I've been playing Live since 95....and NBA Showdown before that. As a matter of fact I been at this sports gaming thing since before you were a lump in your daddy's left nut. So mind what you say about people you dont know sh*t about clown! You relax! I simply made a statement, cause I along with everyone else am excited about this game possibly being better than 2k. Get off EA's bumper and respect my statement jerk off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2009, 10:01 PM   #26
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepp32
Rookie.....rookie at blogging? That was so very homo of you. Let me tell you somthin lil bra, I've been playing Live since 95....and NBA Showdown before that. As a matter of fact I been at this sports gaming thing since before you were a lump in your daddy's left nut. So mind what you say about people you dont know sh*t about clown! You relax! I simply made a statement, cause I along with everyone else am excited about this game possibly being better than 2k. Get off EA's bumper and respect my statement jerk off.
slow down pepp32 under your name and your illustrious 7 posts it says rookie= new to posting here. Thats all... you see your overreaction could lead someone to say ...something something rookie..LOL don't be so aggressive in protecting your internet manhood. No one here means you any harm my man.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 06-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10

I like how EA is handling releasing info this year, save the best for last and leave no room for the comp to take your ideas.

Good job EA
Old 06-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 14
I gotta admit I was kinda disapointed with the content of the blog as well. But Marcus said it right, they have some awesome technology driving their game and not everybody knows about it.

I'll be patient and wait (and hope) for the best.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:56 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantecamp21
I gotta admit I was kinda disapointed with the content of the blog as well. But Marcus said it right, they have some awesome technology driving their game and not everybody knows about it.

I'll be patient and wait (and hope) for the best.
That all we can do right now. Just be patient and wait.

Last edited by Jamin23; 06-27-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:05 AM   #30
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

I think people are comparing the madden blogs to these. Don't forget madden is the ONLY game in town. Live and 2K are not...........

It's still a bit early for both Live & 2k to completely "spill the beans" on this years games. Live & 2k are in competiton dont forget. They're not holding hands together skipping down the yellow brick road. It's only the end of June, still lots of time for info to be revealed.

Last edited by Mintsa; 06-27-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:38 AM   #31
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
That personal attack will definitley be addressed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2009, 01:30 AM   #32
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18

I guess we all see the great exposure madden is getting and were hoping live would get the say treatment.

but as someone said before.. madden has no competition,live does
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »