Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2009, 05:23 PM   #65
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10

Isn't it amazing how people actually provide highlights of certain players each game and post them on YouTube, basically doing similar things and hope they get the recognition for spending their time and wishing they'd land a job doing the same thing for money. LOL!

Boy, that all sounds too familiar with what I do on my sites. GRR!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #66
Rookie

chrome381's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA Live 10 Blog: Synergy Sports Technology: From the NBA Draft to NBA Live 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior310
andrea bargnani is an ok player,his team is the problem.he needs to bulking up because he is skinny but he needs more experience also,he fits right into dirk nowitzki's colum.
Naa bargnani' game is much more similar to Okur he doesn't have the handles and overall flow dirk has nobody else in the league at 7'0 plays the way dirk does
Old 06-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 23
agreed,i should have said he is a little like dirk but okur is the perfect fit except that he is more agressive than andrea.

but i still say with more experience he'll become something like dirk.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #68
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

The Reason i think the NBA Live series hasnt reached it full pottential or even close to its full potential is because every single year a new production team is inntroduced and are basically forced to start from scratch bcuz the former production team was not able to create a well enough of a basketball sim. now i am looking forward to seeing what mike wang can bring to the table because i think this is the first nba live team that has the potential to make this series great again.

Anyone who agrees with me, let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter
Old 07-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
The Reason i think the NBA Live series hasnt reached it full pottential or even close to its full potential is because every single year a new production team is inntroduced and are basically forced to start from scratch bcuz the former production team was not able to create a well enough of a basketball sim. now i am looking forward to seeing what mike wang can bring to the table because i think this is the first nba live team that has the potential to make this series great again.

I agree...they also tended to focus more on gimmicks instead of core fundamental gameplay experience. Live sort of drifted towards arcade play, and then didn't really have an identity.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:17 AM   #70
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225

NBA LIVE had the same team from 06-09

Quote:
I agree...they also tended to focus more on gimmicks instead of core fundamental gameplay experience. Live sort of drifted towards arcade play, and then didn't really have an identity.
Authenticity, core gameplay is the #1 focus this year.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:20 AM   #71
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Hey Steph,

Are we still getting a blog today ??

The holiday on wednesday and tommorrow won't push it to next week will it ??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #72
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Hey Steph,

Are we still getting a blog today ??

The holiday on wednesday and tommorrow won't push it to next week will it ??
probably are but remember not to get too hyped because not all of the blogs are going to be entertaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »