Home

NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Dribble Moves Video within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 06:22 PM   #97
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA LIVE 10 Dribble Moves Video

Great vid.

Live did a really did a good job differentiating between players and their dribbling styles. One thing I wonder is if it's just the Superstar players that will have sig size up moves. Or if there will be some second tier guys that get some as well.

One thing that was somewhat of a disappointment was the lack of collision in the paint on pretty much all of the finishes. Players just finished like nobody was around. But, Steph said that collisions will be in the game. So, I guess I'll have to hold off judgement on that.

Then again, it's not like 2K does a good job with collision detection. So, it's whatever...

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Old 08-13-2009, 06:22 PM   #98
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

I should have posted this in my write-up, but these videos were captured on PRO difficulty (step up from Rookie).

This video was meant to showcase dribble moves. In order to do that in the time we have, we set it to a lower difficulty (hence the "unstoppable dunks")

I guess what i'm saying is, for these videos, focus on what the video is about, and try your hardest not to investigate everything else (although I know you will). The videos are designed to focus on a certain aspect of our game.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:22 PM   #99
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Kobe's was the weakest of them all, I'm a Lakers fan, but like Charles Barkley would say," It's just turbal, turbal"!

And Kobe model is Turbal too!

Terrible that is, he still looks bald, where is his hair!
Old 08-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 6

i love the way d Rose gets to the rack with that eurostep n how cp3 caught his defender reching and then went 2 the rack also th way lebron faked to the hole, pulled it back n then blew by pierce
Old 08-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #101
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
I should have posted this in my write-up, but these videos were captured on PRO difficulty (step up from Rookie).

This video was meant to showcase dribble moves. In order to do that in the time we have, we set it to a lower difficulty (hence the "unstoppable dunks")
Thanks for the note... makes me feel better about the LeBron/Kobe drives.

Keep 'em coming, we're all loving this info!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Kobe's was the weakest of them all, I'm a Lakers fan, but like Charles Barkley would say," It's just turbal, turbal"!

And Kobe model is Turbal too!

Terrible that is, he still looks bald, where is his hair!
hmmmm u have a point there....but kobe does have hair(i think)
Old 08-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #103
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc

I guess what i'm saying is, for these videos, focus on what the video is about, and try your hardest not to investigate everything else (although I know you will). The videos are designed to focus on a certain aspect of our game.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #104
Rookie

thesniper321's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Are you guys planning a defense blog? I'm sure a bit of it will be covered by Mike tomorrow, but I think a lot of us are really wanting a game to focus on defense and give us a way to counter all this awesome new offensive stuff. It'd be great to have a blog explaining all the ways to stop these drives, contest shots, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesniper321
Stephenson will we be able to SMACK dunk attempts OFF the backboard (user controlled not a ramdom animation please) that's really important to me cuz with the great improvement you provide to ballhandling we need a great help D to counter it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Yeah I knew that bit from the previous blog, I'm just hoping for a defense blog to explain some of the new features like blocks off the glass and whatnot. I don't really know what else you have up your collective sleeves on that end of the ball, but I think it'd be refreshing to hear about that instead of primarily offensive improvements/features as we generally do with b-ball games.
Yo stumbleweed you begin to scare me a bit cuz we are thinking EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS , well since it's rookie I hope it's nothing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »