Home

NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Blog: Dribble Moves within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #25
Pro

Aces15's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Mike Wangs Blog!

I dont know, I still think it looks like there is too much dribbling in one place. For example the first video, Rose would never dribble that much in one place, all for nothing, since Rondo didn't budge, and Rose himself didn't go anywhere. Past that point though, it looked nice with the contact and the foul. Just my opinion though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 04:40 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces15
I dont know, I still think it looks like there is too much dribbling in one place. For example the first video, Rose would never dribble that much in one place, all for nothing, since Rondo didn't budge, and Rose himself didn't go anywhere. Past that point though, it looked nice with the contact and the foul. Just my opinion though.
Probably user controlled Rose?
Old 08-14-2009, 04:40 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 7

Cant wait to shake somebody online with the Iverson crossover. He needs a team first lol

Nba Live 10
Old 08-14-2009, 04:41 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 26

In NBA Live 10, by simply holding down a button, your player will start to pull off these moves. Think of it as a way to “charge up” your player. The longer you do it, the better your chance of beating your guy off the dribble when you begin your drive.

=/ That's not sim
Old 08-14-2009, 04:41 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces15

I'm not worried about that, though, they were just showing the driblling animations and how you are more likely to lose the ball if you abuse the size up moves.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #30
Pro

Aces15's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilim
Probably user controlled Rose?
No I figured that, its just that there should be something to break up the fact that he's just dribbling in place so much. Like some sort of reaction from Rondo.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #31
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
In NBA Live 10, by simply holding down a button, your player will start to pull off these moves. Think of it as a way to “charge up” your player. The longer you do it, the better your chance of beating your guy off the dribble when you begin your drive.

=/ That's not sim
Ray, it's the size up mechanic. It works fine, trust me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 04:44 PM   #32
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

Another great blog I'm really liking the animations this year they look so smooth, and the size up mechanic looks great.

Playing 1 on 1 on the perimeter whether you're on defense or offense should be pretty fun this year. I just hope that the post game got similar treatment though because if it did I know this game is going to get a lot of burn from me this year.

1 on 1 is the name of the game in the NBA, so if Live nails it in both the post and perimeter I think we are going to have one hell of a game this year. This one area I think CH2K8 nailed so if Live can pull that off and couple that with improvements to the halfcourt and transition games I'm going to be in Bball heaven.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »