Home

Thanks Germany (LOL) -- Video of "All-Star" gameplay coming soon

This is a discussion on Thanks Germany (LOL) -- Video of "All-Star" gameplay coming soon within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2009, 12:24 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Thanks Germany (LOL) -- Video of "All-Star" gameplay coming soon

Robotic or not if 2k is another ridiculous paint fest and Live handles that better for ranked games then I might have to come back home to Live. I can get used to the teleporting and robotic movements. 2k better not be a paint fest again.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:28 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOausarOo
Robotic or not if 2k is another ridiculous paint fest and Live handles that better for ranked games then I might have to come back home to Live. I can get used to the teleporting and robotic movements. 2k better not be a paint fest again.
Thats the main thing...I can't take that dunk contest crap anymore..
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 08-22-2009, 12:32 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
2k better come strong this year and stop the autodunking easy paint points crap
Teebone was it you? I remember seeing someone on the 2KCommunity uploading vids of Yao sizing up and penetrating from the wing, doing pullups, spins etc.... I remember looking at them, it was right at that point I had had enough with 2K9 but was still tryna defend it knowing in my heart something was wrong, and then I happened upon those vids and, I cried inside man. lol I did. As if the lacking paint D, animation-itis, no defensive rotations/helpside, collision detection wasn't enough... someone uploaded those vids and put the nail in 2K9 for me. Every time Yao sized up, every time he spun and pulled up looking like Melo, it hurt me inside, it really did.
I just wanna know who it was that did this to me. LOLOL but yo hopefully both these games amaze us this year.

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Old 08-22-2009, 12:41 AM   #60
Pro

OVR: 28

stephensonmc I thought players weren't going to shoot with their off hand anymore, or was this just for dunks?

Dwight does it two times in a row in this new vid.
Not a big problem just something I thought was changed, but I seen it in every 5 on 5 video so far.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253

Last edited by RayDog253; 08-22-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:42 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLIDAY1183
Teebone was it you? I remember seeing someone on the 2KCommunity uploading vids of Yao sizing up and penetrating from the wing, doing pullups, spins etc.... I remember looking at them, it was right at that point I had had enough with 2K9 but was still tryna defend it knowing in my heart something was wrong, and then I happened upon those vids and, I cried inside man. lol I did. As if the lacking paint D, animation-itis, no defensive rotations/helpside, collision detection wasn't enough... someone uploaded those vids and put the nail in 2K9 for me. Every time Yao sized up, every time he spun and pulled up looking like Melo, it hurt me inside, it really did.
I just wanna know who it was that did this to me. LOLOL but yo hopefully both these games amaze us this year.
nah not me .I dont play ranked games much because of the easy PIP and 99 standing dunk abuse. After a while it got frustrating to play a 14 year old that would spin in circles with a superstar just to dunk on 3 defenders without collision detection. 2k9 was a step down in gameplay for me and i hope they can improve. Live on the other hand ive seen 3 gameplay vids and they have shocked me with the amount of upgrades they have done. the game looks excellent and i cant wait to play it . I will own both games this year but i am looking foward to live more than 2k. That help defense and missed paint shots has sold me till demo time

BTW i will be the only rocket user you see in ranked games i bet since EA doesnt allow ranked rosters to be edited like 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #62
Pro

OVR: 10

Hopefully the video is Cavs Vs. Heat or something... Including the Heat for sure.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21

BTW i will be the only rocket user you see in ranked games i bet since EA doesnt allow ranked rosters to be edited like 2k
LOL you d*** right, NOBODY will be using the Rockets online this year. LOL we will def see who the real Rockets fans are, I actually have a college buddy who SWEARS he's a real Rockets fan and basically has been using them since 2003 (ahem, around the time Yao showed up SMH) and enjoying the "Yao Glitch" every year dominating on us. I wanna see what happens THIS year LOL

Gonna try and find out who put those vids up, man they ended my enjoyment quicker than this guy wielding a Barret .50cal w/ACOG scope right now in COD4

LOL

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Old 08-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLIDAY1183
That may have been Xboxing2006. He uploaded some vids of yao L2 stuttering and such to prove a point.
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »