Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2013, 09:54 PM   #401
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Friday, Here is a Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
In the past, I'd fly off the handle with comments like this. So let me just kindly request that we don't do this. There are people there just doing what's asked of them. They don't have the privileged of making all of decisions. They have families. It's just wrong to hope to take away someone's livelihood in situations like this.
They should just keep cranking away. Replace some director or manager if they must but starting over every year because they didn't know what they wanted is what got them here in the first place.

Now whatever executive replaced Live's manager with a hockey guy, I won't shed many tears if he needs a new job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #402
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

So i read some FB comments and people are saying Live looks better than 2k.

Mindblown..
Old 10-17-2013, 10:15 PM   #403
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
So i read some FB comments and people are saying Live looks better than 2k.

Mindblown..
Really the only people saying that are the ones you know that if 2k were to come out with identical footage to RL, they'd still be talking about how much better this looks.

Old 10-17-2013, 10:23 PM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 4
I'm actually quite impressed with that teaser and im hoping EA impresses me more tomorrow. The graphics might not look as good as 2K's game in regards to the player models, textures, etc, but it looks like a better flowing game.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:27 PM   #405
Rookie

The only way imo live can even the playing feild with 2k is if they have real time physics, and 2k has same physics as past gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 10:50 PM   #406
Rookie

Just went on Amazon and looked at 2k for the PS4. It says their rosters and stats are updated daily by a company called Stats, Inc. Seems like no matter what game you get, you will be getting the most up to date ratings. Competition is good for the basketball genre. Even if EA's trailer tomorrow is lack luster tomorrow we at least know 2k will be forced to push itself.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:17 PM   #407
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye guy
I'm actually quite impressed with that teaser and im hoping EA impresses me more tomorrow. The graphics might not look as good as 2K's game in regards to the player models, textures, etc, but it looks like a better flowing game.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:21 PM   #408
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
Really the only people saying that are the ones you know that if 2k were to come out with identical footage to RL, they'd still be talking about how much better this looks.

Not people I know at all.. check the link posted earlier in this thread. EA has its loyal and apparently blind fans.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100150281406898
Quote:
Timothy Daley The clues are staring you in the face people. Look at the John wall screen shot and look at the teaser. Look at the Kyrie/Knicks trailer and look at this teaser. Isn't obvious this teaser is just that "A TEASE". This isn't anywhere near the final build and the clues are right there before you eyes if you just open them and BTW, take you 2k goggles off. You'll see better.
2likes

Quote:
Carl Edwards personally idc about the graphics moreso than I do the gameplay. 2k14's gameplay sucks. I have the game and don't want it anymore
4 likes

Quote:
Clayton Thewiseone Davis stupid *** 2k fans think they know everything smh, that new 2k trailer don't mean anything all i saw was to be expected graphics for ofcourse next gen like lol its next gen it should look good ****in better smh lol but other then that i aint get to see that lame *** missed up gameplay they have. but yea maybe 2k will try to be smart asses and put up 5 on 5 next gen gameplay after the better game game nba live 14 show theirs tomorrow. funny how people can even defend 2k14 current gen lol that **** is *** nasty as ever but yea.
Quote:
Irvin Payne im buying both... but im not liking what 2k is doing though...
Quote:
Chad Curney this was definitely an early build espicially if you 2K fan boys look at the first trailer Live released.Its way different! I just compared the two! EA is really smart by having you haters tricked by saying it looks like this that and the third.Have a seat please
===> _/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »