Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #537
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Compared to guys like Westbrook & James.....Harden looks ok...

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 12-17-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:12 PM   #538
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Honestly other than hair, he looks nothing like Harden...he looks like Kimbo Slice...or whatever that guys name is...

A lot of the players just look terrible compared to their real life counter parts..this graphics engine better not make it to Live 15.
Come on, BS. All look same!

Seriously, I don't think the graphics engine will change any time soon. I could be wrong. Maybe they are not taking full advantage of it at the moment.
Old 12-17-2013, 09:23 PM   #539
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
I just wish it wasn't so herkey jerkey.. ya think ea will make another game next year? Or patch this one for like 2 years?
Ya this is my question as well, is this series done or will there be NBA Live 15? I guess besides EA no one really knows. I like the game (demo)but don't want to make the full investment unless this series continues.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:25 PM   #540
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Glock
Ya this is my question as well, is this series done or will there be NBA Live 15? I guess besides EA no one really knows. I like the game (demo)but don't want to make the full investment unless this series continues.
You really should buy this game, IMO it's the best hoop game out right now.

Last edited by Earl1963; 12-17-2013 at 10:46 PM.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:31 AM   #541
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Come on, BS. All look same!

Seriously, I don't think the graphics engine will change any time soon. I could be wrong. Maybe they are not taking full advantage of it at the moment.
Not changing it is unacceptable, to have the same graphics engine for 360 PS3 to Xbox One PS4....

Nobody wants 10 more years of the same outdated engine...why show those HD renders of Kyrie etc and give us boo boo cartoon graphics.

Loving the gameplay and hating the visuals, this isn't Next Gen visually, not even by 5%.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2013, 04:33 AM   #542
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Not changing it is unacceptable, to have the same graphics engine for 360 PS3 to Xbox One PS4....

Nobody wants 10 more years of the same outdated engine...why show those HD renders of Kyrie etc and give us boo boo cartoon graphics.

Loving the gameplay and hating the visuals, this isn't Next Gen visually, not even by 5%.
Just bout the game today, I really like spacing and the fact that each player stays with his assigned man. 2k has real issues with those 2 things us far.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:42 AM   #543
Rookie

OVR: 0

I must say, probably the only one in here. I'm glad it looks cartoonish! I'm honestly sick of how games the last couple of years is all about graphics, real life graphics. What happened to create a stile thats unique and fun.

I must say, that fact that this games LOOKS like a game, makes it more fun for me.

I read an article on kotaku "If a games has realistic graphics you wont remember it in 10 years, but a game with a unique stile of graphics is remembered for ever" - #bringbackfungraphics.

Last edited by NimaAkaJoJo; 12-18-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:36 AM   #544
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimaAkaJoJo
I must say, probably the only one in here. I'm glad it looks cartoonish! I'm honestly sick of how games the last couple of years is all about graphics, real life graphics. What happened to create a stile thats unique and fun.

I must say, that fact that this games LOOKS like a game, makes it more fun for me.

I wrote an article on kotaku "If a games has realistic graphics you wont remember it in 10 years, but a game with a unique stile of graphics is remembered for ever" - #bringbackfungraphics.
The problem though, is that they are TRYING to go for realistic. We should all know this. Looking less realistic by mistake is a virtue now?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »