Home

NBA Live 15: Behind the Scenes of the Graphical Improvements (Video)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15: Behind the Scenes of the Graphical Improvements (Video) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-25-2014, 10:34 AM   #73
MVP

OVR: 13
I am rooting for Live - really I am but I am not willing to give them any props for "catching up" to the competition. This game was delayed/cancelled for 3 years straight and when they finally debut on next gen the game looked and played like it was supposed to - 3 years ago. That was weak.

The screenshots look GREAT - but they supposed to especially since this is your second go round on this generation of platforms. I will get on the bandwagon when I see live gameplay and not before.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:47 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15: Behind the Scenes of the Graphical Improvements (Video)

Should anyone be Nervous that the lead developer has Left the Nba Live 15 Team??? are they going in a different direction? Do they have to break down the foundation again and rebuild? Ca'Mon EA smdh
Old 06-25-2014, 10:53 AM   #75
Rookie

Yes yes the game looks beautiful. I'd like to see the Knicks jersey colors, and the Warriors blue is off but I dont truly care about that. Kobe 9's got me slightly giddy. The Celtics floor is probably as perfect as you can get it and with the perfect-looking Rondo they got, it will be a fun experience playing in Boston (assuming I can edit rosters and make Rondo play how Rondo plays).

Last edited by @marcusjiles; 06-25-2014 at 11:20 AM. Reason: I dont know my months.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2014, 11:11 AM   #76
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by @marcusjiles
Yes yes the game looks beautiful. I'd like to see the Knicks jersey colors, and the Warriors blue is off but I dont truly care about that. Kobe 9's got me slightly giddy. The Celtics floor is probably as perfect as you can get it and with the perfect-looking Rondo they got, it will be a fun experience playing in Boston (assuming I can edit rosters and make Rondo play how Rondo plays).

HOWEVER... They'll be back in August with gameplay details? Doesnt the game release Oct. 7th? Is that the thing now?? We wait till the last minute to talk about gameplay? That's annoying. I mean August will eventually get here, but waiting until a month before release to showcase gameplay... the red flag is in my hand and Im ready to throw it up lol
Um...August->September->October. That's two months.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:18 AM   #77
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesthyme
Should anyone be Nervous that the lead developer has Left the Nba Live 15 Team???
Who ?
Old 06-25-2014, 11:21 AM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
Um...August->September->October. That's two months.
Yea, I cant remember my months correctly. Sounds like I have bigger problems lol. My bad. I was just coming back to try to change ti before anyone noticed.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:34 AM   #79
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

A month to a month and a half is plenty of time to talk and showcase gameplay. I'm not worried about that in the least.

It's fine for guys to "want gameplay", but to ignore or discount what they are giving this early is kind of shortsighted. One of the biggest gripes early on last year was that the game didn't look next gen. They are addressing that early on, and they are addressing it quite well.

It will come in due time. No need to throw up any "red flags" this far out in advance. If you don't see anything in the 3-4 weeks before launch, then you can have cause for concern. I don't know many companies period who will show their hand this early, at least in the sports gaming world.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:35 AM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
Who ?

There is a rumor going around that Scott O has either left the team, or was let go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »