Home

NBA Live 18 Available (Xbox One/PS4), Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 18 Available (Xbox One/PS4), Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2017, 01:07 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 18 Trial Available For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions Here

Ok so dumb question. How do I play "the Rise" which is in the demo. I can't find it in the menus. How do I get to it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-08-2017, 01:22 AM   #58
Reignman Baby!

SonicBoom2040's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 18 Trial Available For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions Here

5 on 5 scrimmage and play now cant pick any other team other than finals teams
Old 09-08-2017, 01:26 AM   #59
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Well that just pissed me off was having a great game and Lut was almost to the fourth quarter really enjoying it and it froze I went to the home screen of my Xbox came back to the game and it said you have been disconnected and it kicked me out of the game had to start over.

Come on man!
Old 09-08-2017, 01:29 AM   #60
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Franchise has a huge Madden influence to it.

Menus are nice and it has a play the moments option and it looks like you advance by the week like Madden.

There seems to be a progression system like madden with points you earn to upgrade players but I need to dig deeper.

Trades seem impossible

There's some dude named Alan hinners in the free agents rated 90 overall and with no edit option he should be tearing up the league which sucks

Franchise looks much nicer but I think functionally its the same as 16. Very bare bones. If I can't trade anyone I won't be spending much time with live this year which sucks. I'm one of the people really high on live but I'm worried.

Last edited by CujoMatty; 09-08-2017 at 01:33 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:32 AM   #61
MVP

Klocker's Arena

Not being able to trade any players between teams for play now games is a real bummer.

I love the way this game plays and looks have really been enjoying it ever since the demo came out and the inability to create a player for play now games or adjust the play now games in anyway or teams is very frustrating.

Sure hope they can patch that in soon this sucks but the game plays amazingly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2017, 01:36 AM   #62
MVP

Lisac's Arena

OVR: 0

Between No create a player, player edits and trades there is no way im dropping 40 or 60 bucks on this game
Old 09-08-2017, 01:55 AM   #63
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

I managed to make a trade after trying about 30 combinations.
Won't be able to trade for anyone good even if you completely rip yourself off it seems like.

Someone else mentioned it but ive also been stuck on the loading game screen in franchise. Wheel just keeps turning for a good five minutes Mode might be completely busted lol can't even play a game ugh
Old 09-08-2017, 01:55 AM   #64
MVP

Klocker's Arena

Okay gameplay.

I am noticing fewer blocks much more lively balls on the floor, your players having a much better chance of recovering a loose ball.

good crisp passing coupled with missed passes much more often than was in the demo.

shot percentage seems to be very realistic, the game just seems much more polished.

hopefully they can fix the trade and player creation and editing because this game is solid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »