Home

NBA Live 19 Patch 1.07 Available - Adds Edit Player in Franchise Mode, Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NBA Live 19 Patch 1.07 Available - Adds Edit Player in Franchise Mode, Patch Notes within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2018, 09:40 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 19 Patch 1.07 Available - Adds Edit Player in Franchise Mode, Patch Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLSmak
Yknow I have made a bunch of rage posts about this patch, but I wanna make one more. I keep thinking I want to further refine my expression of why I dislike it.

Online it's cool. I don't really mind the pvp part, some parts are better some are worse, but offline, as someone who enjoyed detoxifying by playing a 12 min league game on superstar, it's a big disappointment.

I mean, the game had "oh you" moments pre patch but they made sense. It's like, you're driving on Marc gasol no... Auto block. You crossing over draymond no he's stealing it. It wasn't ' realistic' but it made sense. It was like OK I'm playing on superstar and this is what the cpu is imposing on me. I can play the same way vs Marc gasol and some bum and dominate the bum. With gasol it's like maybe I have to face up or shoot some js, pull some hooks etc. But now it just seems like there isn't any difference. You always gotta worry about being blocked or missing

I feel like it's cuz non defensive players were mad about inside scoring. Pre patch I worked mad hard to get in the perfect spot so I could block people or impact them, and you could tell they weren't used to it. Did I get dunked on, did people make garbage lay ups on me, sure. But over the course of the game I was able to keep them from being effective enough to win. Esp because they had no idea how to stop people on the other end.

Basically tho. I just wanna play offline and chill. And I'm not putting it on rookie. I want a good challenge but I want to feel like my actions matter. I was telling my friend how superstar 12 min was Sim to me and he posted how boring the Ai was and a screenshot of him putting 220 pts up haha. All off pick and pops. I don't play that way tho. It really felt like an appropriate challenge. I lost some, I won some. Teams like the wars were still crazy hard with every one making every shot and big cuz shutting down the inside. But whatever. I just hope they roll some stuff back. I wont make any more rage posts haha.

-Smak

Co-signed. I need to be able to dunk on someone once in awhile. Now I’m terrified to even attempt them. People dunk in basketball games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »