Home

NBA Live 19 Live Content Update, Includes Trade Deadline Roster Update & More

This is a discussion on NBA Live 19 Live Content Update, Includes Trade Deadline Roster Update & More within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2019, 09:10 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 19 Live Content Update, Includes Trade Deadline Roster Update & More

So will we finally now see players actually getting injured in game. where a player rolls his ankle and we see him limping up the court with the injured symbol next to his name. Or is it still the same when you sim through a game only to find out a player is injured on your team without actually witnessing it in game. That's what I hope they mean by in-game injures.
Old 02-10-2019, 12:22 AM   #10
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 19 Live Content Update, Includes Trade Deadline Roster Update & More

This forum is so dead that people don't even realize what just happened. Real in game injuries are now in the game where people clutch their ankles or legs, etc. in game. Twitter videos have confirmed.

How are the rotations looking? I bought 2k just because Live wasn't updating rosters or rotations
Old 02-10-2019, 07:10 AM   #11
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
This forum is so dead that people don't even realize what just happened. Real in game injuries are now in the game where people clutch their ankles or legs, etc. in game. Twitter videos have confirmed.

How are the rotations looking? I bought 2k just because Live wasn't updating rosters or rotations

Live is taking the I'm going to sneak up and punch you write in the throat approach. I gotta admit this game is definitely getting there.

I dont think it is people just watching more behind the scenes now. I know I am.

#20.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 02-10-2019 at 07:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2019, 06:06 PM   #12
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman

Old 02-10-2019, 06:08 PM   #13
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

LEEETTTSSS GOO!!!

Thank you NBA LIVE Team!
Old 02-10-2019, 07:15 PM   #14
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

The rotations are still kind of wrong, especially with some teams. The canned animations are still there. Jump pass steals is too over done too. Some players jump high and far to steal a pass. It is literally the same animation that happen in Madden 19. The defender don't be near the player you passing to, but they warp over there and jump high up to snatch it out of the air like it is an interception. There seem to be more instances of phantom blocks and fouls on driving layups. You watch the instant replay and there is no contact. But yet a block happens or a foul is called. Had me scratching my head like how ??
Old 02-10-2019, 08:42 PM   #15
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Had Jimmy Butler in the 4th quarter driving in the lane for a layup and got popped. He kind of flipped over in the air (I've never seen this animation before). He gets up grabbing his shoulder.

A box came up and said Upper Body Injury.

He was automatically subbed out and Ben Simmons took the FTs in his place.
I looked to sub Butler back in but his name didn't show up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2019, 10:08 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
Had Jimmy Butler in the 4th quarter driving in the lane for a layup and got popped. He kind of flipped over in the air (I've never seen this animation before). He gets up grabbing his shoulder.

A box came up and said Upper Body Injury.

He was automatically subbed out and Ben Simmons took the FTs in his place.
I looked to sub Butler back in but his name didn't show up.
Wow! Have the footage by chance?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »