Home

NBA Live 19 All-Star Edition on Sale for $3.99 on PlayStation Store, $6 on Microsoft Store

This is a discussion on NBA Live 19 All-Star Edition on Sale for $3.99 on PlayStation Store, $6 on Microsoft Store within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2019, 01:13 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 19 All-Star Edition on Sale for $3.99 on PlayStation Store, $6 on Micros

Quote:
Originally Posted by michdb8
I don't want this game even free! what a joke,* EA wake up your games sucks! they used to be the best on sport games but now all are a joke
Shut up man, attitudes like this are joke. This game actually is quite fun, has great graphics, and actually does a lot of things on the court much better than the other game. It just is not deep and does not have the support. I played it for about 3 months and had a blast. I actually had a much better experience playing the one this year than myplayer. Live has the better base in realistic movement control and graphics going forward but they just don't have the player base to support it. If they can't afford the NBA moniker I hope they continue with a stand alone one title and flesh it out to have more competitive options such as leagues, stats, rankings. The one has phenomenal aspects to it.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:22 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 19 All-Star Edition on Sale for $3.99 on PlayStation Store, $6 on Micros

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
Shut up man, attitudes like this are joke. This game actually is quite fun, has great graphics, and actually does a lot of things on the court much better than the other game. It just is not deep and does not have the support. I played it for about 3 months and had a blast. I actually had a much better experience playing the one this year than myplayer. Live has the better base in realistic movement control and graphics going forward but they just don't have the player base to support it. If they can't afford the NBA moniker I hope they continue with a stand alone one title and flesh it out to have more competitive options such as leagues, stats, rankings. The one has phenomenal aspects to it.

Couldn’t agree more. This plays a solid game of basketball and that’s what I care about most personally. I will say imo it plays much better on PS4 than Xbox though.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:03 PM   #11
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

I bought it for PS4 during this sale even though I’ve had it since launch on the Xbox. Hope the devs put my contributions to good use for next year.
PS4: Nothing currently
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2019, 06:27 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
I bought it for PS4 during this sale even though I’ve had it since launch on the Xbox. Hope the devs put my contributions to good use for next year.

I have it on both consoles too, do you think it plans different between the two?
Old 03-21-2019, 02:12 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Man......imagine if you bought this game at full price back in sept/oct/nov........this seems to be the trend of Live’s pricing over the past few years.

I’m still waiting in EA’s announcement that they too have re-upped with the NBA.

I don’t think they have, I don’t think Live 20 comes out next year.

I really hope I’m wrong......

I'm not mad they dropped the price, but I don't understand why they drop it under 10. I mean, Sept was a long time ago man. Haha. I've got mad play on Live.

Like I said add in ranked club teamplay for 20 and wegud. That will help people a lot.

There are little 'tricks' you gotta learn to play well, but in general, the better team with the more comprehensive strategy/execution wins. That's why I like it. I think if dudes are trying to play competitive multiplayer bball, w/ out the frills, they would pick Live. Unfortunately, in this day and age that's not enough. Being able to get a full five gm at almost any hour of the day (even tho way too many people quit in the gm), load in... turning on ps4-->starting a gm is super fast. But like I said people want more than just game after game competition. I'm good w/ that. I do wish there was like a rematch option so you could all vote to run it back without having to reload into the lobby.

Only a couple times have I felt robbed like, in one close game our dudes were blowing lay ups and even blew a fast break one, it's like !!!!! but y'know when it only happens one out of every 50 games, you can say that's just bad rolls.

-Smak
Old 03-26-2019, 10:29 AM   #14
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I cannot even find nba live 19 on psn store?? Anyone find it?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

Madden 19 - Falcons year 2
(Mizzourah setup)
FIFA 19 - NewCastle year 1
(my own brew)
Show 18 - 1987 Braves year 1
(default AS quick counts)
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
(Jay Ironhooks pro star)
RLL4 - Sydney Roosters
(I suck settings)
RC3 - Highlanders/USA
(I suck settings)
Old 03-27-2019, 02:21 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
I cannot even find nba live 19 on psn store?? Anyone find it?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

Madden 19 - Falcons year 2
(Mizzourah setup)
FIFA 19 - NewCastle year 1
(my own brew)
Show 18 - 1987 Braves year 1
(default AS quick counts)
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
(Jay Ironhooks pro star)
RLL4 - Sydney Roosters
(I suck settings)
RC3 - Highlanders/USA
(I suck settings)

It’s on the PlayStation App for 29.99
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2019, 08:40 AM   #16
Rookie

Icon11 Re: NBA Live 19 All-Star Edition on Sale for $3.99 on PlayStation Store, $6 on Micros

omg.. i want it now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »